protective 4

his pov

I watch Y/N. She shuffles nervously as her phone buzzes. I know who it's from. She frowns, tears glistening in her eyes. I hate that he's hurting her and I can't do anything about it. Granted, I've never had enough courage to actually go up and talk to her but still, it hurts. She leaves the school, rubbing at her arms as she makes her way behind the school.

Without thinking about it, I chase after her, determined to be her bad boy in shining armour.

your pov

Honestly, your ideal first relationship would be loving hugs, surprise kisses and sweet smiles. Not hurtful words, painful punches and shameful bruises.

He texts you, asking to come be his punching bag for a while. You can't do anything about it. You know, there a multiple ways you could get him in trouble but he has many ways of getting you back. You manage to skip away, hopefully unnoticed, and rush towards the back of the school.

"Finally! Took you a while, b**ch."

You flinch at the words. He raises his fist and strikes a punch in your gut, making you double over in pain. He slaps you and kicks you down when you begin to get up. You cry out, coughing out blood. He begins to pull you by your hair. You feel yourself losing consciousness. The pain is released from you head as two bodies hit the floor. You lean against the floor, eyes slowly closing.

"Y/N!"

——-

Warmth.

You slightly open your eyes, closing them quickly as the harsh light blinds you. You feel yourself being cradled in someone's chest. You look up and see him with his eyes closed, rocking back and forth. Just as you think he is asleep, he stirs. You shut your eyes, feeling him shift underneath you. His arms tighten around you and he kisses your forehead.

"Please, let me show you what it's like to have a real boyfriend. Let me be yours."

You smile against his chest, humming an agreement. His heart picks up the pace, his face probably red from your sudden answer. He kisses your cheek and leans back, going back to sleep with you in his arms.

authors pov

It's all he asked for.

The girl of his dreams resting in his arms.

It's all she asked for.

Her saviour protecting her with everything he has and treating her the way a proper boyfriend should.