protective 2

WARNING: abuse mentioned

It was a stupid idea. Going out in the middle of the night to buy pads. Damn your unplanned period. The cold night was quiet and dark, it scared you to think what was out there.

You were a quarter of the way there when the feeling that you were being followed grew ten times stronger. You acted casual and turned to see if your fears were correct. A man wearing a dark hood was slowly following you, his murky green eyes locked on you. Letting out a squeal, you started jogging through the alley. It was the only way you could think of losing him, there were so many twists and turn that anyone could lost in there if you didn't know your way. The man still followed, feeling proud that he'd gotten you trapped.

You continued jogging, able to pick out the man's footsteps in the puddles behind you. You smacked face first in someone's chest, relieved to be finding someone who could help you.

"Help, he's trying to kidnap me!"

"Oh, I know. I'm here to help."

You swallowed your fear as the new man pinned your arms up on the wall. He leaned down, his lips grazing yours. Already tears began spilling down your cheeks. He kissed you, forcing his tongue into your mouth. You felt disgusted, his mouth tasting of cigarettes and alcohol. His friend joined, shoving his area against your thigh. The feel of his b**er made you want to throw up. They both began trying to get your clothes off. You fought and pushed the best you could but  failed as your shirt fell to the floor. They moved to your pants but froze when a yell echoed through the alley.

"Let go of here, right now!" The boys immediately pushed you to the ground. You threw up behind some bins as you felt someone pass you your shirt.

"Put this on, I'll be back in one minute."

You obeyed, recognising the voice. You felt sick and like you had a million diseases. You cried as you looked ahead. Your saviour beat the sh*t out of the men, pounding their heads into the walls.

"You touch her or anyone else again, I'll make you eat your own d*cks."

He ran up to you, picking you up bridal style.

"Are you ok?"

You stayed silent, wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled to himself, holding onto you tightly. He knew where you lived but decided to take you back to his place.

You showered and changed into his hoodie and sweat pants that were three times too big. You waddled out of his room. He immediately wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his head into your neck.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there earlier. I heard you scream and thought it was something else until I heard it again. Then I ran."

You nodded, hugging him back.

"It's ok, you were there for me. That's all that matters."

"I'll always be by your side from now on. I'll be your protecter, whether you like it or not."

He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He laughed, carrying you into the lounge.

The bad boy and the troubled girl. Isn't it just perfect?