pottery

Art is your favourite subject but drawing is your main key so when your teacher announces that you'll be doing pottery, you instantly sour up.

Scowling, you try to shape the blob of clay on your plate. It doesn't work, instead flying off your plate. You growl, trying again. You look around to see everyone on their fifth and sixth work of art. Even G/N is getting the hang of it.

If he can do it, I can do it too.

Focusing on your thought, you press the pedal. The clay slowly spins as you cup your hands around it, trying to guide it upwards like your teacher explained. Two clay covered hands cover yours, guiding yours in the most delicate way.

You looked behind you to see G/N staring at the clay, his tongue sticking out. You smile, blushing as he helps you make a pot. Smiling in victory, he pushes you forward and sits on space he made on your tiny stool. He pulls you in, placing another blob on the wheel. This time he guides you while telling you what to do. The two of you make a vase and he puts your names on it, outlining them with a heart.

"There. You know I've always wanted an excuse to help you with something."

He tweaks your nose, laughing as you wipe the dry clay off the tip.

"Well thanks , G/N."

He nods, getting up. You pull him back down, placing another blob on the plate.

"I want to make more."