make out

He presses his lips against yours. He never does the same kiss twice. You smile to yourself as you start to get into the kiss. He begs for entrance and you allow his tongue to explore your mouth. He moans a little, shoving you up against the wall. You push his neck forward, somehow making the kiss deeper than it has ever been before. He uses this as an opportunity to pin your arms against the wall. You don't protest, instead allowing his hands to travel down your arms and firmly plant themselves on your waist. You move your arms, running them through his disheveled hair. He smiles against your lips, allowing you to get some air.

You lean your head back, biting your swollen lips as he places loving kisses tenderly down your neck. He bites down on your collarbone, pulling at the skin slightly. You smile in pain, looking at him with sheer want as he attacks your lips again. You cup his face, closing your eyes again. He picks you up and you wrap your legs tightly around his waist. Your back is once again pushed against the wall. He runs his hands through your hair, pulling ever so gently on the locks. You slow the kiss down, running your hands down his flexed arms. He growls, pulling back with his bottom lip between his teeth. His lips are as red as yours probably are. You both pant heavily, staring into each other's eyes.

There's no way that it's going to end there.

*

Thought I'd do something wild I guess ;)