handcuff

"I'm all up for trust exercises but with you, it's a pain."

Your wrist aches as the metal rubs against it. Your teacher's idea of a 'fun way to get to know each other' was by handcuffing pairs of people together for a whole school day. You frown as your partner drags you to the toilet.

"I need to pee!"

"I'm not going in there."

You grab his wrist and yank him to the girls room.

"Hey, Y/N! It's either I pee in the boys room or I pee on the floor."

You stand in front of him, mad at how stubborn he's being but give in since you both only had half an hour left of your free period.

He runs, your hand finding its way to cover your eyes.

You freeze as soon as the door closed behind you. You gag as the smell makes its way into your nose. You scream as the door opens and someone brushes past you. Your hand falls to your side as you see the intruder pulling his zip down and smiling at you suggestively. Suddenly, your face is pressed into a chest.

"Keep it in your pants. She's innocent and still belongs to me."

The boy finishes his business and leaves. You sigh into his shirt as he leads you outside.

"I'm not your property."

He tweaks your nose, pinching your cheeks.

"Not yet you aren't."

Your smile fades as he kisses you swiftly.

"Now everyone has seen me claim you and they don't want to mess with me so I guess you're mine."

He holds your cuffed hand with his one and walks down the hall with you trailing slowly behind him, the world's giddiest smile on your face.