giving up

Trigger warning

It's painful, the life you live. Your whole world is a never ending spiral. You always go down, no matter what way you turn. These past few months, things have been great. You and your boyfriend have been having the times of your lives but your sadness finds a way to catch up to you. It annoys him and you know it. He stresses about it and sometimes you just feel like giving up.

You lock yourself in the bathroom. G/N left a while ago to go get some food. Tears slide down your cheeks as you stare at your reflection in the mirror. Along with how sh**ty your life is, you can never get over how ugly you look. The sweet reminders that your boyfriend left you escape your mind as negative thoughts flood through instead.

Your hand instinctively reach for the blade hidden in your drawer.

his pov

I just want her to be happy. It hurts me more then anything to see her upset. Sometimes I just wish I can take the pain from her. I'd rather me than her. I pay for the groceries and check my phone for the 100th time. I sent her over 10 messages and it never takes her this long to reply. I begin to worry as I sprint to the apartment.

The door slams open.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

My voice cracks as my eyes water with hot tears.

No, no, no

I manage to kick the bathroom door open and see her about to slice into her wrist. I slap the blade out of her hand, pulling her desperately into my embrace.

I mumble against her hair, kissing her crying figure.

"I'm sorry, babe."

I stroke her back, unable to stop my own tears.

"Don't you dare do that to yourself. I won't be able to live without you."

She pulls me closer and I pick her up and carry her to the bed. It's all cuddles tonight, I don't think I'll be able to let go again.

I love her too much to do that.