marry me?

It's been 4 years. 4 years of ups and downs but in the end, the one word you can describe it as is bliss.

After a fun day at the amusement park, you head home. Your boyfriend is leaving to go see his nephew so you find yourself scrolling through all your photos. A text appears on the screen, catching your attention.

Y/F/N: hey....someone just sent me a pic of G/N...he's um...well look

<attachment: 1 image>

You frown at the clear photo of your boyfriend with his arms wrapped around a girl that's not you. You grab your jacket and sprint to the cafe that is shown in the photo. As you feared, he's sitting across from a lady that's unfamiliar to you.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He stands up, wrapping his arms around you. You push him away, frustrated and distraught. Before you can punch or run, familiar faces jump up and shout:

"Surprise!!"

You feel the tears in your eyes, running in hot streams down your face. You had completely forgotten yourself, happy birthday to you.

The girl got up and apologised, introducing herself as one of his cousins. You frowned, lightly punching his chest. It wasn't cool to mess with you like that.

"Wait, there's more."

He bends down on one knee, pulling out a velvet box. Inside is the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.

"Will you marry me?"

You scream out a yes, prepared to spend the rest of your life with the biggest f**k up you've ever met.