protective 6

You wrap your apron around your waist, ready for 5 hours of waitressing. Today though as you walked out, you smiled at the familiar figure of your boyfriend seated at a table.

"What are you doing?"

He looks up, wolf whistling at your uniform.

"I'm here to keep my girl company." You smile, heading off to take the orders of a group of sleezy looking boys that walked in. You don't mind it, feeling safe as you feel his intense stare on you.

Six beers each and a couple of shots later and those boys were drunker than anything. You walked up nervously to collect their cups. About to walk away, the boy closest grabs your wrist. You drop the glasses, fragments going everywhere and waking up your boyfriend. You turn to apologise when you see that the boy has gotten up, his lips dangerously close to yours.

You stumble back, causing him to move forward. You're suddenly pulled back and shielded.

'Watch it. You're hands were on my property."

The boy gulps, backing away. You catch a quick look at your boyfriend's face and understand why the boy immediately backed off. He looked hella scary and hella hot.

The boys leave and you bend down, picking up bits of glass. G/N bends down, capturing your hands in his before you could start.

"Don't touch. You'll cut yourself. Wait here."

You nod, waiting for him to return with a dustpan and broom. He cleans the glass up and kisses you after he's done. Your boss has a couple of things to yell at you about before he lets you go.

"You really should quit that job."

"Why?"

"You already have a full time job."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"My girlfriend."

You laugh, grabbing his hand.