will you?

You frown. The way everyone is staring at you is unusual. Normally, you could make it through the day without anyone sparing you a glance. Heck, you could go missing and no-one would notice. Today, the halls had been buzzing with new gossip and for some reason it involved you. If you were to be honest, it astounded you that they even knew your name. You decide to shrug it off. Before you can move on, the halls part and a group of guys walk through. You roll your eyes, knowing exactly who would be doing something extra towards you. He pops into view and smiles. You smile back, confused as to why there was no singing, or funny dancing. The boy grabs his stuff and heads off towards the class you share together. Ok so maybe being totally invisible to the student body was an exaggeration of the fact that you are known as 'the sl*t trying to steal my dream husband.'

After class, you find yourself wanting more answers. He doesn't look at you or ask for any help with his work which leaves you feeling rejected and ignored. You follow after him and see him stop in the middle of the halls.

"I know you're behind me, Y/N."

You flush a deep red as his voice soothes your nerves. It's deep but does wonders to your heart. He turns around, a frown etched into his skin. It scares you. He's never mad at you. You gulp, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"I need to talk to you. After school, my car."

He walks off, leaving you feeling stumped and terrified.

——

You hurry out, not wanting to waste his time. He's leaning on his car, running his hand through his hair. The action causes his shirt to tighten around certain areas. You smile to yourself at the sight of his toned abs.

"Get in."

You look around, making sure no-one sees you getting in. Who knows what his groupies would do if they saw you in his car. He speeds off, his cold exterior making it hard for you not to jump out of the car. He stops at a familiar park, grabbing your hand as you stumble of the car. He pulls you along, breaking out into a smile when you see the sign in front of you.

9 kids hold up paper signs with words that make you want to cry.

'Will you go out with me, Y/N?'

He sheepishly smiles, gripping your hand tighter.

"Well? I'm kind of surprised you didn't find out. Everyone was talking about it."

You leap into his arms, the word yes being repeated multiple times.

"Wanted to do some sort of grand gesture, just for you."

He tweaks your nose as he goes to pay the kids in candy.

*
a/n: just saying the 9th card is for the '?' Hopefully you've enjoyed the book so far. Please make sure to leave any requests you may have ;)

Next chapters should be up later tonight

bye~