you

Y/N

Her sweet voice makes my heart feel like it's on fire. Her laugh sends shivers down my spine and her smile...oh god, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Being with Y/N is like living a life long holiday. Sure there are little bumps but it's all fun and play. She's never let me down and I've never let her down. There are times when she does get mad and her ears go red as she scrunches up her nose in an attempt to look intimidating and there are plenty of times when she's sad and her eyes glisten with tears waiting to be shed as she bites her lip to stop herself from making a noise but it's like you've been given ten bars of gold when you manage to make her smile. She talks to me about what she's feeling while she's wrapped up in my arms. She says that it calms her down and makes her feels safe. I always reply with 'I'll be glad to be your protecter.' She's vulnerable, making my job easier. It's a natural instinct for me to pull her behind me when a shady guy walks past or glare at the drug addict smoking after school. My little Y/N loves cuddles. Especially when going to bed. She never feels safe unless I'm around. Little sounds can scare the crap out of her. It's adorable. I personally love it when I embarrass her outside with a little bit of PDA. She blushes and hides her face. I also love it when her hand finds its way into mine. She'll intertwine her fingers into mine and squeeze, smiling when I return it. She'll also start daydreaming and rub mindless circles on the back of my hand. What I'm trying to say is that she's like home to me. Everything she does is like a routine. I can tell what's coming before it happens, I can figure out what I need to do to make her feel brand new and I can make her feel special. That's why she's so important to me.

Y/N if you're reading this, I love you pumpkin.

G/N