two

We walked through the hallway to meet the room which the four boys were occupying.

"I can't believe this, I can't believe this..." Emily kept repeating.

"Calm down! You're getting on my nerves!" I whispered to her.

We entered the room after the last fans had finished. Each fan had 10 minutes with the boys.

Emily was crying hysterically at this stage. She approached the boys as if they were almighty god or something.

"Hi, how are you?" Ashton? Said cheerfully.

"I'm so happy" Emily exclaimed.

She didn't exactly look it.

The boys each gave Emily a hug and spoke to her.

"Willow?" A voice questioned.

I wasn't paying much attention so I don't know who said it. I was quite shocked. How did they know my name?

"Hmm?" I hummed in question.

"Is that you? Willow Dawson!?" The voice spoke again, at least this time I knew who it was, Michael.

"Yeah that's me!" I said trying to sound amused.

I was happy he remembered who I was. I never knew he even noticed I was at the same music school as him, never mind knowing my name.

"I can't believe it! I haven't seen you in what 6 years? How have you been?" He said enthusiastically.

"I've been good" I lied.

Michael pulled me in for a hug. I hesitated at first but then hugged him back. It felt nice.

"It's great to see you!" Michael cheered.

"You too! I didn't even think you knew my name." I told him truthfully.

"Of course I did! I thought you were pretty cool if I'm honest, you played piano right?" He asked.

"Yeah, and of course you played guitar. Look where you are now!" I said, feeling proud of him.

He chuckled.

The boys were talking to Emily while she was giving them artwork and a bunch load of twitter names.

"We should hang out sometime!?" Michael suggested in a questioning tone.

"Sure, what's your number?"

Michael and I exchanged numbers and caught up a little.

I found out the other band members names properly and who was who. I also found out that he was in a relationship with a girl he loved very much. He told me her name but I can't quite remember..

I spoke with the other boys for a while and got to know them a little.

Emily was still in hysterics when we got home.

"Willow? Why were you and Michael talking for so long?" Emily asked me.

"Oh, I know him from a music school I used to go to!" I told my little sister.

"He remembered you!?" She shouted springing out of her seat.

"I guess"

She sighed looking at the sky as if she had gotten a message from the above.

It must be a fan girl thing. I wouldn't know. I practically missed that phase of my life.

The front door opened and my mum arrived in with Chinese food in her hands.

"I'm home darlings!" She cheered.

Here we go again. Listening to how her day went at the animal rescue centre.

She used to work at a different animal rescue centre but it was voluntary work and since I need treatment that costs money she needed to move to a centre where she gets paid.

My mum and Emily spent at least and hour and a half talking about their days.

I ate my Chinese food, which didn't agree with me well. I can't eat so many foods I used to eat non stop before my leukaemia.

"I'm going to head to bed, I'm tired."

I said goodnight to my mum and Emily and went to my room.

I curled up in my bed which was the thing I lived most in the world.

I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to scroll through twitter.

I saw that Michael tweeted earlier today- 'Caught up with a friend I haven't seen in ages today. It was great!'

I favourited and retweeted the tweet. I opened up my messages and contemplated messaging Michael or not. Would he think I was stalking him now? Oh come willow, he gave you his number for a reason.

I messages him a simple 'hey' and waited for a reply.

'Hey! How are you?' Michael replied within five minutes.

'Good, yourself?' I replied straight away.

'Great actually! Myself and aoife are going to the cinema tomorrow and then for some pizza, care to join us after that for awhile to hang out?'

That was his girlfriends name! Aoife. I think he mentioned it was German or something.

'Id love to!' I told him over text.

The rest of our conversation consisted of times of when we will meet up tomorrow and where and all that chiz.

Hey, having famous friends isn't that bad.