three

I got ready to meet Michael and Aoife at the 5SOS household. I wore a floral summer dress and sandals. I didn't even bother with make-up. Anytime I wore it, my face would explode in spots and blotches. My mother told me it was because I has delicate skin but I don't know for sure.

I told my sister about meeting up with Michael and she cried for over an hour. I can't deal with her anymore. Seriously.

My dad offered to drop me to the boys house so I gladly took his offer.

I have to be honest. I'm quite nervous about hanging out with Michael. I slightly hope the other boys aren't there, but there's a part of me that wants them to be there as well.

If you asked who my favourite was, I honestly couldn't tell you. They all seem nice and chatty but I'm not sure if I could choose. Luke did stand out from the rest a little but I can't judge, I hardly know them.

My dad dropped me off at the boys house and told me to be careful and call him if I want a lift back home again.

I grabbed my bag and made my way up the pathway to their house.

It seemed like there was no one there as there was no cars, but then maybe they didn't drive. Were they even old enough?

I knocked on the door and stood back slightly. Within ten seconds the door opened to reveal a jolly Calum and Luke.

Oh he did look good.

Snap back to reality.

They welcomed me in and showed me to the living room.

"Willow!" Michael shouted happily while jumping up to greet me with a hug.

"Willow, this is Aoife. Aoife, this is willow!" Michael introduced us.

Aoife was a really jolly looking girl. She was like the female version of Michael. She had that punk-rock vibe.

She greeted me and asked about my day. I can already tell I will get on well with her.

"Michael? Are you starting the movie?" Ashton asked Michael.

"Yeah okay, is everyone okay with 'The Lego Movie'?" Michael asked while putting in the disk. He was going to play it no matter what anyone else thought.

Luke and Calum burst out in 'Everything Is Awesome'. They were very giddy. What had gotten into them?

I was still standing awkwardly. I looked around to see where to sit. Ashton must of sensed my awkwardness because he called my name quietly and called me to sit beside him. Oh lord Luke was going to be on my other side.

Okay, I know what you're probably thinking, 'she likes Luke, she definitely get together with him and have children'. No. That's wrong.

Yes, Luke is an attractive boy, but this little 'crush' will blow over soon I'm sure. They don't last forever.

The film started and Calum left to get popcorn. Couldn't he of got it before the film started?

I liked this bunch. They seemed fun.

They don't know about my disease. But hey, there's a lot more to life than leukaemia.