twenty three

"What about this one?" I asked Aoife as we all searched the rails for the perfect wedding dress.

"No, it's too girly" Aoife complained.

If she had it her way she'd be wearing a black dress and thigh high black docs.

Myself, Amelia, Aoife and Emer went searching for dresses.

We met emer about a week ago, she's so nice and extremely out of her mind. Amelia leaves in two days so we went shopping before she leaves.

Emer is so funny, she just has to stand there to be hilarious. She's perfect for Ashton. ( wink wink emer )

We were now sitting on the small chairs outside the dressing rooms waiting for Aoife to walk out in her dress.

Her bump was very noticeable at this stage so she is getting a maternity dress.

"Okay, I'm ready" Aoife called from inside the dressing room.

She pulled across the curtain and walked out.

Oh my lorde.

She looked beautiful.

This three of us gasped in shock.

"Aoife" Emer said while holding her hands over her mouth.

"You look smashing" Emer finished.

Aoife smiled shyly, it was clear she was embarrassed.

"You look amazing" I told her.

"Woah just woah" Amelia said.

"I don't care, you're getting that dress before I hang someone on the Jesus Christ statue" emer exclaimed.

(Sorry to anybody here who is religious, I do not mean to offend anyone in any way. I love Jesus very much but this is just an inside joke between myself and emer. Thank you)

Aoife nodded.

"I'll get this one"

We all squeaked. I can't believe one of my best friends is having twins and getting married.

Aoife put a deposit on the dress and the woman let her know about how she can pay off the dress in sections.

We left the shop with smiles on our face.

" I think we should go and have a celebration meal together!" Amelia suggested.

"That's a great idea!" I told her.

"Where should we go?" Emer asked.

"McDonald's" Aoife said simply.

"McDonald's it is" I chuckled.

We all made our way to the nearest McDonald's.

I cannot wait for this wedding.

** this is short and terrible, sorry :/

But on the bright side Luke is eighteen and legal!

You're here now, might as well just vote ; )