twenty six

"Do you have any idea where the maternity ward is?" Luke asked, annoyed at the fact that we've been rushing around the hospital the past half hour looking for Aoife and Michael.

"I don't have a clue" I said as I felt myself walk into another human being.

"Willow!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

I looked around.

"Dr. Connolly!" I said shocked, I hadn't seen her in a few months.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay, how are you?" I replied kindly.

"I'm busy but I'm doing good! Who's this handsome young man?" She said with a smirk.

"Oh, this is Luke, my boyfriend" I introduced.

"Very nice to meet you Luke, I'm Doctor Connolly" She said while Luke showed her a wide grin and shook her hand.

"Ehm, we were just looking for the maternity ward, could you help us?" I sad shyly.

"First turn on your right and straight down the hall" Dr. Connolly smiled.

"Thank you! We better go then, I'll see you next week for my check up!" I said.

We said quick goodbyes and left to find Aoife's room.

We looked around for room 182 which was where Aoife was.

Finally Luke spotted it and grabbed my hand and directed me to the entrance.

We walked inside to find Michael sitting on the armchair with a baby in his arms and Aoife sitting on the bed with a baby in her arms as well.

"Hey guys" Luke said quietly.

Michael and Aoife both looked up and shot us warm smiles.

"Hello" Michael said still smiling like an idiot.

"Say hello to baby Charlotte and baby Conor" Aoife said while looking from Conor to Charlotte.

"Awhh" I gushed.

They were the cutest little babies.

We asked Aoife how she was and found out what weight the babies were and all that chiz.

I can't believe Aoife had twins on her wedding day. She's eighteen. Woah.

I smiled as I took in the scene around me. Luke was holding Charlotte while Michael was holding Conor and Aoife was cuddled into the side of Michael. Everyone seemed so happy.

They're going to have the best life together.

** extremely short :/

This is nearly over but there will be a sequel so yeah! :3

Vote and comment?

** extremely short :/