Epilogue

*2 years later*

(Luke's POV)

I haven't visited this place in about three years. I promised my Gran I'd visit her soon. Is three years considered soon? not to me it isn't, I broke my promise.

My promise is not the only thing that has been broken since I was last here. My heart was also broken.

The most amazing, most beautiful, strongest girl I've ever known left me on April 23rd of this year.

She battled so hard to beat the deadly monster but she didn't have enough strength to hold on again this time.

It was a long two years, but through all the ups and downs we stuck together.

It was unnatural how much I missed her. I really don't think I will ever love anyone again.

When Willow was was sick we spoke about our futures and what we would do when she overcame the disease. Unfortunately she didn't overcome it and our dreams were suddenly postponed until our afterlife.

She told me she wanted to get married and have three kids.

When she told me that she was really sick. She only had about two months left. I knew we couldn't have kids in that time but what was stopping us from getting married?

I spoke to her parents and they agreed that we could have a small ceremony in Willow's hospital room.

I took Ashton to help me pick out a ring for Willow.

I didn't propose or anything it was just going to be a surprise. We didn't have time for an engagement.

Two weeks later I was all set for our wedding. It would take place the next week.

Two weeks before it took place Willow got dangerously ill.

She could barley breathe for herself, the cancer had spread to her lungs.

She also caught an infection. It was a bad infection.

Four days later, the angels took her.

I approached Willows grave with the small velvet box in my hand.

I placed it in the small glass box which held small items that she cherished.

I sat beside her grave and just stared at it. I can't believe she's gone.

One of the last things she said before she died is, "Will you love me when I'm gone?". She knew herself she didn't have long left.

"I'll love you forever" I told her.

I will love her forever. Everything I do will be for Willow.

Myself, the boys, Nathan, Amelia, Aoife, Emer and Willow's family started up a foundation to help teenages who are battling cancer.

We raised so much money and it all went towards the teenage cancer ward in Willow's hospital.

We all visited the patients regularly and spoke to them. We helped them realise all the positive sides of life. We gave them hope.

We knew Willow was watching over us, giving them hope as well.

Willow will always be here. She might not be visible, but she will always be here.

...

I can't believe it's over :o

What did you think of it?

I'm sorry I've taken forever to update this epilogue but its finally here!

Thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting and sharing along the way!

I will make another note soon thanking you all!

Bye for now! <3