nine

'Hey Willow! I heard about the whole situation thing, hope your okay! c:' Nathan texted.

'Yeah, I'm all good now! Want to come over and hang out for a bit. Amelia's on holidays and I'm all lonely : (' I texted him back.

Amelia went to Mexico on holidays to visit family and she won't be back for five weeks.

'Sure! I'm on my way!' Nathan messaged.

I told my mum Nathan was calling over and then went to change out of my pyjamas. It was three pm in the day but I wasn't bother to get dressed earlier.

I put on a light blue top that was about two sizes too big for me and some denim shorts.

I made my way back downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Nathan to arrive.

"Hello family of Dawsons!" Nathan said while walking into my house.

He never knocks on my door. He just walks in. We don't mind though, he's practically part of the family.

My mum said hello to him from the kitchen and told him where I was.

"Willow!" He shouted embracing me in a hug.

"Nathan!" I shouted in reply.

We laughed at our silliness and he sat on the couch beside me.

"So, great news I hear!" Nathan smiled.

"Yeah, for now at least" I replied.

"Hey, think positively!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to get the better treatment that the doctor recommended." I told him.

"Well, that's a good! We'll all be here for you the whole way through it anyway!" He said kindly.

"Yeah, thanks Nath"

"So, I also heard about Luke staying there the whole night" Nathan winked.

"Yeah, he was just making sure I was okay. I was with him when I fainted"

"Yeah, he must care about you!" Nathan poked me.

"Not the way your thinking, Nath."

"Oh come on, I actually bumped into Michael yesterday and he was asking how you were. We were thinking about going out for pizza together some time soon. Like all of us! Except for Amelia of course, she's in Mexico." Nathan said.

"Yeah, that would be fun actually!" I exclaimed.

"Well, are you feeling okay today?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was like last week when the whole fainting thing happened, I'm okay now!"

"Okay, why don't we go tonight then? I could get to know the boys better anyway, I hardly know them!" He suggested.

"Yeah, tonight it is! Let me just make sure it's okay with mum." I said while getting up and making my way to the kitchen to ask my mum if I had permission to go to get pizza later on.

"Hey mum, can I go out for pizza later?"

"Just you and Nathan?" She asked.

"Well Nathan and I along with Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Aoife"

I had already told her about the boys and Aoife. She actually went to school with Ashton's mum. It's a small world.

"Okay then, I'm good with if you're feeling alright enough yourself?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks mum!" I thanked her and went back to Nathan.

We arranged times that we will meet up there with the boys and all we told then where our special pizza destination was.

Nathan left to get ready, he was picking me up in an hour.

I went upstairs to make sure I looked okay. I changed out of my shorts into jeans and changed out of my blue top into a black top I had gotten last Christmas. I left my hair down. You might be thinking, 'oh hey how does she have hair with all the treatment?', but it's the chemotherapy that makes you lose your hair and I only get really light chemotherapy in small doses so I still have my hair. It's just thin and brittle.

I got a text from Luke about twenty minutes later.

'Looking forward to our pizza night. Michael is a bit too excited. He has an abnormal obsession with pizza :-)'

I smiled at his text and messaged him back.

'I'm looking forward to it too! I have an unhealthy obsession as well :/'

I locked my phone and put it in my bag. Nathan would be here any minute.

** comment so I can interact more with you guys!! :3