twenty

We all looked at one another confused.

"Please don't yell or whatever and we didn't exactly plan this so soon but..." Michael started.

Oh no.

"Aoife's pregnant..." Michael finished.

Oh no. I'm quite happy for them but they're only eighteen and the band is getting big.

Everyone's faces dropped including mine.

We were shocked. This was just so unexpected.

"Well, that's great!" Ashton said trying to be positive about the whole situation.

"It's not. I'm too young and Michael's in a band that's going on a world tour soon" aoife said while holding in tears.

She was right. They were very young and the band was going on a worldwide tour in a few months. Unfortunately.

"Let's think positively here! You're going to have a little mini maoife baby in nine months!" Calum said.

"Five months" Michael corrected.

She was four months pregnant?

"You were pregnant four months and never told us?" Luke asked.

"Well we only found out two months ago and we didn't want to tell you cos we didn't know how you'd react" Michael spoke.

We all nodded understandingly.

Woah. Michael and aoife were going to be parents. I didn't know how to feel about this exactly. Of course they love each other more than anything in the world and were definitely planning on having children in the future but not this soon.

"Look, we're here for both of you and everything will be okay, okay?" I told them.

"Yeah, thanks guys." Aoife nodded.

We smiled.

"I know it's a big shock to you and it was a huge shock to us too but we can't change it now" Michael said slowly.

"Should've just used protection" Calum said causing us all to laugh a little.

"Well you're both going to get through it and in the end you'll have a beautiful family" Luke smiled.

"Yeah, about the family thing..." Michael said.

"We were thinking about maybe getting married. We don't want to be one of those teenage families. Even though we technically are, it wouldn't be as bad if we were married you know? And anyway it's not like we weren't going to get married in the next year or two anyway! What would you say to us getting married before the baby?" Michael said nervously.

"That would be so cute!" I gushed.

"Yeah! That's a great idea actually!" Luke spoke up.

"You're only eighteen but like you said you were both obviously going to get married in the near future so why not sooner than later?" Ashton said while smiling widely.

Calum agreed.

We all had a group hug and promised to be there for the couple through the rest of Aoife's pregnancy.

Woah. This was an eventful day.

** short but hey, Aoife's pregnant! What did you think of it?

And hello to everyone again! I am back from my camping trip! Comment and vote?

P.s. thanks for the 1k reads and 200 votes and nearly 150 comments!