six

Why was it that when anything exciting was happening in my life I was feeling sick?

It just not fair.

Today is the day Luke, Calum and I are going to see mayday parade while they're in Sydney and guess what? I have a vomiting bug.

Ew.

Well I wouldn't exactly call it a vomiting bug, it's more like me vomiting because I feel sick but it isn't a bug, it's because of my cancer. Side effect of my treatment.

I wasn't letting cancer get in my way of seeing my favourite band again this time. It stopped me from seeing them before.

It was about an hour before Luke and Calum were set to pick me up.

I hadn't eaten all day but I wasn't particularly hunger either.

I got dressed and fixed my hair. Didn't bother with make up. I never do.

I spent my hour of waiting to be collected waiting some terrible reality show. Do people really believe this is what some people's lives are like? All they're doing is reading from a script. Try live in my shoes for a day.

Thankfully, Luke and Calum arrived fifteen minutes earlier than expected so I didn't have to continue watching that crappy reality show.

I got into Luke's car and we set off.

"You excited Willow?" Calum grinned.

"Yeah, I can't wait! What about you guys?" I said a little to excitedly.

"It doesn't even seem real to me" Luke said.

"I know. Thanks so much for offering me the ticket! Why didn't you give it to Michael?" I asked.

"He's spending time with Aoife!" Calum winked.

"What's with the wink?" I laughed.

"When he says he's spending time with Aoife, it kind of means they're frickle frackling." Calum explained.

Luke and I laughed.

Soon we arrived at the venue for the concert.

Luke handed me my ticket and then I handed it to the security man who led us to our seats.

Our seats were pretty good. We could see the stage perfectly and there was only about twenty people in our seating area.

The show wasn't starting for another hour so Calum left to go to the toilet while he had time.

"You look beautiful Willow" Luke said trying to look at me.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I joked while blushing and awkwardly laughing.

I felt a little light headed but I think it's just the excitement.

Calum soon rearrived.

We sat in our seats very impatiently talking about how good this concert was going to be.

About ten minutes later the band walked out on stage and the crowd went wild.

They welcomed us and thanked us for coming and got straight to the first song which was 'Ghosts'.

The atmosphere was absolutely amazing. Everyone was singing along and enjoying themselves.

The band went off for a short break while half of the fans also left to go out for some air or something I guess.

"You okay Willow? You look pale" Calum said worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little light headed" I replied.

"Do you want to go out for some air?" Luke asked.

"No, I'll be fine" I smiled.

Soon later the band came back out and sang 'Girls'. They were simply amazing. They sounded the exact same lie as they did on their albums.

When the song finished everyone screamed. My head started spinning and everything started to fade.

"Luke?" I whispered.

I don't know why I called Luke. I could've called Calum, but I just called the first name that came to my head.

He didn't answer so I took it he didn't hear me.

I felt like I was going to faint so I clutched to Luke's arm.

"WILLOW!?" Calum shouted as I fell to the ground.

Everything was black. I couldn't see anything, hear anything and I couldn't feel anything.

** shortish chapter, sorry :/

Please vote and comment!