twenty five

We made our way to the small reception for the wedding.

When we entered the hall I was so surprised. Michael had told Aoife that he wanted to design the room cos she already had a lot to do and she needed to rest as well. I never thought Michael could do such a good job.

The back wall had a white drape covered in sparkling silver lights and small black flowers. Each window was decorated with woven branches and intertwined flowers.

I seriously couldn't believe Michael did all this. You would never think of him as the romantic type but I guess he was just hiding it inside the whole time.

There was a buffet of many different foods. There was ten tables and each person had a designated seat.

I was put sitting next to Luke and Nathan on my other side. Nathan hasn't been the same since Amelia left. He really missed her. He was saving up for a ticket to Mexico to visit her but it cost a lot of money and he only had a small part time job in a local newsagents.

Myself and Luke got some food and made our way to the table.

"This is amazing" I gushed.

"What, the food?" Luke asked.

"The whole day! The reception was so perfect and this hall is so beautiful and yeah, the food is also amazing" I laughed.

"Yeah, it is wonderful. I can't wait to get married" Luke said.

I was slightly taken back by what he said.

"When do you want to get married?" I asked him.

"Maybe at 24 maybe 25" he told me.

"Yeah same here. What's your image of a perfect bride?" I asked him.

"I don't know, someone funny, beautiful, like me I suppose, good personality, maybe someone exactly like you?" He said while raising his eyebrow and laughing slightly.

"Is this a proposal Hemmings?" I chuckled.

"Not yet, not yet"

I smiled at him. He actually would like to marry me. I course I would like to marry him. I know we're only together officially for a few months but there's definitely something special between us. We're not your typical teenagers. Well nineteen year olds.

Soon later everyone was seated and ready to hear the speeches.

Michael stood up to start his speech and everyone cheered. Ashton and emer shouted out some comments while he was taking the microphone into his hands. They're both just hilarious.

"Well, I don't really know where to start. This day has been better than I had ever imagined and were not even half way through it yet. Aoife, I always knew you were the one that I wanted to marry. I didn't know I was going to marry you so soon but I'm glad I did. Everything is happening so quickly. I remember the first time I saw you. It was after a show in Dublin. I saw you and asked you backstage. We spoke for a while and found out that we has so much in common. We exchanged numbers and met up several times until I finally asked you to be my girlfriend. Then a year later you came on your with me and when we came back to Australia you decided to stay with me. I don't really know why, I'm not even that fun to live with but you wanted to live with me anyway. I love absolutely everything about you. The way your eyes glisten in the light, the way your cheeks are always blushed looking, the way you don't really care what anyone thinks of you and you just want everyone to be accepted for who they are. I cannot wait until we start our family" Michael said, tears visible in his eyes.

"Michael" Aoife breathed.

"No, I'm not finished!" Michael laughed.

"No, no, it's not that" Aoife said barely above a whisper.

I looked at Aoife and you could tell she was in pain. What was wrong?

"Hold on just let me tell you everything else I love about you!" Michael said.

"I think that'll have to wait" Aoife spoke again.

"Why?" Michael said, now sounding a little more worried.

"I think our family is going to be started sooner than expected"

** COMMMENNNTTTT