ten

"We will have two large pepperoni pizzas and a large cheese pizza please" Calum ordered.

"What drinks?" Asked the polite waiter.

"5 cokes and 2 diet cokes please" Michael said.

"Okay, the drinks will be out soon along with your pizzas. Thank you" the waiter said as he took our menus and placed out cutlery.

We sat at a large table at the back of the restaurant near a large window overlooking the city. There was loads of couples in the restaurant. It looked so romantic with the dim lights, the candles and the sweet aroma. I wish I was here for a date. I never really had one.

Our pizzas arrived soon later and they were demolished within ten minutes.

Ashton and Aoife also decided they wanted ice-cream as well, so we waited for them to finish until we left.

Nathan got on really well with all of the boys and Aoife. There's not one time that I looked over at Nathan tonight and there wasn't a smile plastered across his face.

It was halfway through the twenty second hour of the day when we decided to leave.

"Does anyone need a lift I have the car?" Nathan asked.

"Well I could take Aoife and Calum and you could take Luke, Ashton and Willow?" Michael said in a questioning tone.

"Great! Bye guys, hang out soon for sure!" Nathan shouted.

We all said goodbye and set off on our journey home.

Ashton sat in the front of the car while Luke and I sat in the back.

"Tonight was amazing" Luke said smiling at me.

Nathan and Ashton were too engulfed in their own conversation to hear us.

"It was, I really enjoyed it" I replied.

"Nathan got on well with everyone. He's a nice guy" Luke said.

"Yeah, he's one of those people who are just nice and talk to everyone you know?"

"Yeah, I don't think I'm one of those people" Luke chuckled slightly.

"You are nice and you do talk to people! You walked me home the first time we hung out and talked to me!" I argued.

"I talk to people I like." Luke explained.

"So you like me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you're cool!" Luke admitted.

"Why thank you, you are the first male other than my own father to call me cool" I told him.

"Oh come one, loads of males must call you cool! You must have loads of male attention!" Luke said not believing my words.

"Actually now that I think of it, Nathan has called me cool too. But that's about it" I told him, laughing slightly.

"Well, you deserve to be called cool more often"

** VOTE AND COMMENT!!