Special Announcement

Okay so there's one really special announcement I have to make. Quite special if you are a fan of both Harry Potter and Twilight.

Yes, you guessed it right.

There is going to be an Everything Wrong With Twilight Fanfictions helpbook coming up real soon.

*throws confetti all over the place while doing a little jig to A Thousand Years song*

So in like maximum two days, I will be publishing the Twilight helpbook as I have decided that I aim for helping people in general so I should get my stuff together, be unbiased for once and write it all out so that Twilight fanfic authors could also take some benefit out of my books.

Look out for Everything Wrong With Twilight Fanfictions, getting published on Wattpad on 1st Novemeber, 2018.

Hope to see you guys there.

And for people who want to know why I'm taking two days to publish it, well yes I do have the description and first two chapters written in drafts but that's not the real deal. The major cliche plot chapter has yet to be written and I'll publish the book when my research on it is complete and everything's ready to go. 

Besides, we have guests coming over today so can't do any research at the moment, will have to postpone it for tomorrow.

On a completely unrelated side not, I sincerely hope I survive reading whatever is in store for me.

Have an awesome day or night depending on your time zone and see you all soon.