* Music

Feel that you have stuck on a story and can not write any further? Worry no more. One of the best possible solutions is here.

[And in your case, Fluffy happens to be your Writer's Block not some three headed dog guarding a trap door]

If you have read a lot of books on WP then you would know that a great many writers use playlists. That is, at the beginning of their story or at the beginning of each chapter they insert a song.

Basically this song, or group of songs, collaborates rather well with both the plot and the characters. The lyrics are fitting and so is the theme. It somehow creates and sets a specific mood for the story.

Thinking how that might be able to help you?

Right. All you have to do is think on a few songs that you believe would fit well with your story. Set your own playlist. And whenever you have run out of ideas or are suffering Writer's block, just turn on that playlist and listen to it. Be calm and relaxed. Sometimes you don't even know how quick it helps.

Sometimes while listening to the song you strike upon a lyric that may become the perfect inspiration for your next chapter.

For example, my friend writes on Wattpad too and she has this habit of choosing songs for playlists of her various stories. And whenever she gets Writer's Block she would turn up the music, relax, listen and most of the times gets the inspiration to write again. It works for her nearly every time.

Of course I'm not sure whether it would work for you or not but it is worthwhile to give it a try.

***

Below, I am including a playlist I think would work for Marauders and Golden era and if you are writing a story on them, then perhaps this would be of some help.

The Marauders Era:

Youth by Troye Sivan

The Reckless And The Brave by All Time Low

Monster by Imagine Dragons

Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boys

Stay by Allesia Cara

The Golden Trio Era:

Skyfall by Adele

I Lived by One Republic

Carry You Home by Zara Larsson

Count On Me by Connie Talbot

***

I know these are very few songs even though my own music library is a whirlwind ranging from John Legend and Rita Ora to Shakira and Katy Perry.

I couldn't look up songs for all characters since, you know, college never leaves me any spare time. But you can check out playlists made by other Potterheads on Spotify, Tumblr, Youtube and 8tracks radio.

Hope this helped.

See ya in the next chapter.