* Collective Suggestions

Collective Suggestion means asking a friend on what should be done. Taking other people's suggestions always helps.

If you are stuck and don't know what to do onwards, worry no more. Ask a friend or a continuous reader on what he/she thinks about the story so far. This not only helps you out by getting to know what your readers are expecting from you but it also makes you a quite approachable writer.

Authors don't always take reader's suggestions because they have this slight issue of what would their readers think about them if they did, whether their story counts would drop or some such sort of unnecessary phobias.

Trust me, there is nothing wrong in asking for an opinion.

In fact, readers feel more connected to the story in that way.

And if you are asking a friend, it is also good for you. All of us have creativity inside us and sometimes when it gets a bit rusted all it needs is a little push from someone else, a boost from someone else's creativity.

It does nothing to your self esteem if you ask a simple question. In fact it is only going to prove as more helpful for you. What if the friend has a much better idea than you? In the end it is going to be in your story and it will make your story better.

Friends are always there for help and this writing community on Wattpad is considerate enough to be on the help list as well.

Furthermore, you can go through all the comments left by your readers on your books. Sometimes one right comment can be the source of inspiration for you. I have come across many readers who give helpful and hilarious comments and not only does it feel good to see what others think bout your work it also helps if you get some criticism or some ways to correct a few aspects of your book.

***

Just reach out. You won't be disappointed.