REVIEW NO 5

The book we are going to review today is 24:00 by Queen_Nymph_Zinnia

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: 24:00

Author's account name: Queen_Nymph_Zinnia

Main Characters: Posie Garland, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Dahlia Buckley, Millicent Bulstrode, Neville, Dean, Seamus, the Golden Trio, the Weasleys and a few others.

Description:

Posie Garland was long out of the question of being normal, her magical ancestry had proven to that as she was born with the pressure of being the only child of a rather prestigious pureblood family. This have come with it own set of difficulties and seemingly endless responsibilities. Posie faces the day to day struggles of living up to her parents imagine of being nothing less but the best.

But what happened if her dreams started to come true? To Posie, the opportunity couldn't present itself sooner, as she quickly get knotted up with the thrills of her gift, a somewhat escape from her numerous responsibilities.

However, when she started to awake in the nights in cold sweat from horrid dreams of death. Posie couldn't helped but hope that it was just another nightmare. But as the clock started to twists and events in her dreams come to past, it just looked as if her responsibilities just gotten bigger as she wonder how she could help prevent it.

But can Posie really defend against these horrors and keep her friends safe while also fighting another personal battle of her own?

Chapter Count: 10 and ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title has an eccentric quality to it. It gives the idea of something related to time. Since a few chapters have been posted we can't get the full meaning of why such title is used. But I'm sure its significance will be cleared up in the upcoming chapters.

2. The Cover:

The cover has a simple yet professional look to it. The balancing of font in main title and subtitle is also appropriate and all in all, this makes a good cover.

3. Concept:

The story is based on Posie Garland, daughter of the influential Garlands who are part of the elite purebloods. She is different from other wizards of her age becase she has the ability to see into the future and most of her nightmares come true.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story starts in the beginning of Posie's second year. She is in the same year as the Golden Trio but is a Slytherin. The author delivers an insight into the Garland family as well as the pureblood societal norms they have to follow.

Posie's sorrow at the estrangement of her friend Dahlia has been portrayed eloquently and the effect it has had on her is also clearly depicted.

However the fact worth appreciating most is that the author has shown all characters beautifully and has done justice to the canon characters. Draco malfoy for instance is not completely shown in the black or white area, I really like the way he is portrayed as a boastful boy but who knows how much is expected from him.

The story follows Posie through her years at Hogwarts and deals with all the catastrophes they have to face due to Harry Potter's presence at school.

What I think:

First off, I must say I'm delighted to find Slytherin representation and also more delighted to see that they were not shown in the all bad region. The house prejudices among students exist in this fanfic even though they seem to have disappeared in others I have read.

The author has put a lot of effort and taken even the minute details into account. Even though there's not much dialogue still the text is refreshing and I didn't get bored even if normally I skip huge chunks of text. The writing style is appealing and overall I loved reading it.

***

If you are looking for a story that shows the books from a different perspective and has good Slytherin representation then this is the book for you.

***

Your story is amazing Queen_Nymph_Zinnia. I enjoyed reading it and I love Posie's character, the way she's portrayed is also great. Furthermore, your story has been edited well. The description is also up to the mark. It has great potential of becoming the next big fanfic on Wattpad, all you have to do is keep writing in your unique way and hope for the best.

 It has great potential of becoming the next big fanfic on Wattpad, all you have to do is keep writing in your unique way and hope for the best