Exams i.e The Muggle Azkaban

I have been dreading to write this chapter since a very long time but I'll have to get it over with.

My exams are starting from 28th of April and even though I have bent all my rules and regulations and kept posting instead of focusing on studies, I can't do it anymore.

I have been sentenced to Azkaban just like every other year. Only this once it's a high security prison vault. Just like dear old Sirius.

[Fun fact though that this will be my twelfth year in Azkaban too but I won't be able to escape like Siri did. No animagi in the Muggle world 😖].

In this Muggle Azkaban the question paper takes place of the Dementors and many of you will agree that one look at that paper sucks out all the mirth from our lives.

How did this question come in here?

I'm sure we hadn't studied that.

Had Sir even explained this term in class?

I have no idea what to do.

These are some of the common reactions I suffer internally during an exam even though I try to keep a straight face and pretend to focus and work on the paper. Because I have to live up to my nerdy reputation.

And if my marks get any lower than an "A" then there is only one thing which my parents can possibly blame. Wattpad.

So I'm afraid I'll have to postpone this book for a while now. I had tried my very best to get it completed before exams and at times posted more than one chapter per day (which is a huge development for me) but wasn't able to do so.

Two cliche plots chapter are left along with the whole fanfic reviews section and a summary chapter for the Dos and Don'ts of writing fanfictions.

Hence I'm leaving the choice on you. As I won't be updating for like a month, you can either kick the book out of your library or archive it or just check it after 14th of May.

I feel really bad for abandoning this book and leaving all of you but there's absolutely no choice. It's my final college year and I have to score good marks in order to apply in a prestigious University.

Or else you know the whole career and personal life can easily get put at stake. And I won't be able to live with it if I didn't get accepted into the Architect profession.

But all things aside, I'm really very glad to have such great readers as you all. Every comment and vote of yours motivated me and I'm thankful for every single one of you.

Lots of apologies and a bucketful of love.

Imaan.