Plus One

You stood there as everybody stared at you. "Y/N," Jim finally said, taking a step towards you. "You've been gone for months." You rolled your eyes. "How nice of you to notice."

"Where have you been?" He asked. You shrugged. "A little bit of here, a lot of there. Everywhere really." He raised an eyebrow. "And you want to help us?" You let your hands fall to your side.

"Do I want to help you? Yes! I want to fucking kill that douche bag for everything he's done. I'm going to make sure that he rots in hell," you said through clenched teeth. He nodded at you.

The girl called Cat walked up to you two. "What did Galavan do to you?" She asked. You turned to her slowly. "He killed my boyfriend." You watched the realization grow on her face. "You're the Ginger's girlfriend! You were part of the Maniax!" You nodded. "His name is-was- Jerome."

Penguin waddled up to you guys. "Well, Miss. Y/L/N, we would be delighted to have you. Killing Galavan is going to take a lot of power." Jim stepped in. "We're not killing Galavan. We're getting Bruce and then arresting him."

You squinted at him. "Bruce? As in Bruce Wayne?" Suddenly, the British man was next to you. "The little boy that you and your psychotic boyfriend tried to kill at the gala? Yeah, that's him." You turned to the man. "But he's not the one who died that night, is he?"

Jim put his arm around you and pulled you back. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but grab a gun, Y/N. And I swear, if anyone dies tonight, you're going back to Arkham." You rolled your eyes. "That's no fair. I haven't killed in months!"

He rolled his eyes and turned to everybody. "Okay! We're going! You all know the plan, so follow it!" Harvey put his hand up. "Will there be food!?" I smiled. "Well, that depends. Would you like to eat Galavan's dead corpse?"

"Nobody's dying!" Jim shouted.