Some Fun

"Jim Gordon Found Guilty for the Murder Of Theo Galavan and Officer!" You laughed at the headline. No matter how much Oswald and yourself protected him, he just had to get caught.

     You looked up as the door opened. Ed walked in and looked at you. His eyes fell down to the paper and quickly became filled with annoyance. "That's an old paper. Here's today's." He threw down today's paper. The headline read, "James Gordon Escapes Blackgate Prison!"

     You groaned. "Why am I always so behind on the news? You'd think I know everything, being a criminal and all." Edward smirked and pointed at you. "Former criminal." You rolled your eyes.

     You stood up and followed Ed around. "Ever since I came back, I've been so bored. There's nothing to do! Penguin is sane, you're doing your own thing, Barbara is in Arkham, in a coma, Tabitha hates me, and Theo is dead! It's like I have absolutely nothing to do!"

     Ed turned to you. "Why don't you go to that club that practically worships you," he said. You sighed. "Jeri was arrested. The cops could still be there and I don't want to tie myself to that after just being released from Arkham. They need a couple months to recover anyway."

     "What about Mr. Freeze?" He offered. "Victor? I heard he killed himself when he couldn't save Nora. I was hoping they would have a happy ending. They were cute," you confessed.

     "Well, I have to go to work, but why don't you try and make new friends? There are plenty of criminals that would love to be on your good side," he pointed out, walking to the door. He left, leaving you in thought. "Yeah, maybe there are."

...

     You sat on a roof, waiting for your guest. You looked over Gotham. It hasn't changed, except for the fact that everybody was boring now. The whole Jimbo thing was interesting, but everything else was so... dull.

     You looked up at the sound of footsteps. You watched Cat running towards you. She glanced behind her, before looking forward. You stepped out, causing her to stop.

She looked up at you in surprise. "Y/N," she said in shock. You smiled. "Hi, Kitty." She looked behind her. "Um, what're you doing here?" She asked. You shrugged. "I was bored and decided to visit my favorite feline. Hey, have you ever thought of dressing up as the Cheshire Cat? I could be Alice, Jerome could have been the Mad Hatter-"

"Y/N, what are you really here for?" She asked. You sighed. "I've been so bored lately. I thought you could help me find some fun-"

You were cut off as somebody ran up to you guys. "Selina! Selina! I thought I lost you!" You smirked as Bruce Wayne himself ran up to you and Cat. He stopped and stared at you with wide eyes while Cat stared at the floor. "And I guess you helped me find it after all."