Mr. Freeze

"I know where your wife is!" You shouted. You waited for the blast from the gun, but it never hit you. You opened your eyes and saw that he had revealed his face. "Take me to her," he ordered. You nodded and led him to the infirmary.

You and him ran down the halls, luckily, not running into any cops. You reached a door that was locked, but soon opened by itself. You looked at in confusion before deciding to ignore it and carry on.

"Why are you helping me?" Victor asked as you ran along the halls. You guys reached another door and tried to open it, but it was locked. The door behind you opened, causing you to both turn around. This time, you saw the camera.

"I know what it's like to lose the person you love. Not fun, let me tell ya. Plus, my work here isn't done," you admitted. He stopped for a moment. "You're that boy's girlfriend. The one that killed his mother. From the circus." You nodded. "That's the one."

You guys ended up in the room that you knew all too well. You physically shivered as you stared at the chair that was used to hold you down while you were "treated". The gates quickly closed so you were stuck.

"Hello, Victor," you heard a voice say. You recognized it as Dr. Strange. "Forgive me for getting straight to the point. I'm a great admirer of your work and I'd like to offer a way out of your situation."

Victor stared at the camera. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm a friend, but let me ask you, once you rescue your wife, what is your plan? To steal a vehicle? Blast your way out? There is a set of keys on the chair," Hugo informed.

Victor and you both looked to the chair. "They belong to a vehicle that is waiting by the loading docks," he confessed. Victor lowered his gun. "How do I know it's not a trap?" He asked. "It is not a trap," Hugo said blatantly. "It is an exchange. You get your wife and your freedom. I can keep the police at bay while you escape. As thanks, you will leave me one cartridge of your cryonic formula. What do you say?"

Victor brought his gun up. "The police are coming," Hugo pushed on. "You can't beat them all and time is running out for you and for Nora." Victor took one last look at the keys before taking out a cartridge full of a light blue liquid and trading it for the keys.

Victor went to leave, but you weren't satisfied. "Wait!" You shouted, causing everything to stop. You picked up the cartridge and turned to the camera. "What about me?" You asked. "What are you doing!?" Victor shouted.

You ignored him and stared at the camera. "What is it that you want?" Hugo asked. "I want to be released," you said. "Is that so?" He asked. You nodded. "I want one of those certificates of sanity and everything. I want out, or the juice goes bye-bye."

You heard Hugo hesitate. "Fine. Come to my office and you will get your certificate." You shook your head. "How do I know you'll really give me it?"

"Bring the cartridge with you. Fair trade," he said. You nodded and put the cartridge in your bra. "See ya soon, Strange."