Sane

"This is it," you pointed out the infirmary to Victor. "She's in there. Let me tell ya, bud, she's not doin' so hot. She's really worried about you." Victor looked at you sadly. "Thank you..."

You smiled at him. "Y/N." He nodded. "Y/N. Well, if you ever need anything, I'm sure I can help you. Especially after everything you've done for us." You smiled at him and nodded. "Goodbye, Victor." He smiled a thanks. "Goodbye, Y/N."

You watched him walk in the door before you turned away and began running. It wasn't until you reached the Common Room that you realized that you had no idea where his office was. You stopped and looked around.

"Down the hall, Miss. Y/L/N," a voice over the speakers said. You looked down the hall and saw two big doors at the end. You ran down the hall, hoping it was his office.

Once you reached the doors, you saw that there was a sign that said it was his office. You pushed the door open and saw him sitting at a desk. "Hello, Miss. Y/L/N. Why don't we begin?" He motioned for you to take a seat.

You glanced at the chair before turning back to the man suspiciously. You slowly sat down, not breaking eye contact. "Do you have the cartridge?" He asked. You nodded. "Where?" He asked. You smirked. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Hugo. I wanna see my certificate first."

You guys held eye contact, seeing who would break first. His stare grew into a glare, causing your smirk to deepen. He huffed before turning around and pulling out a piece of paper. He held it up and showed it to you.

You stared at the tiny piece of paper that was filled with a whole bunch of mumbo-jumbo, but you got the gist. Basically, it said: "Congrats! You're sane! You can finally walk freely, even though, we all know you'll be back."

You smiled before looking to the man. "Gracias, señor. It's been a pleasure." You went for the certificate, but he yanked it back. "The cartridge." You rolled your eyes before digging in your bra for it. You pulled it out and smirked. "Ya know, the juice seems to be able to do a lot of damage. Maybe I should just use this to get out."

"No!" He shouted. "I mean, with this certificate, you are free to do whatever. You won't have to hide or anything. I mean, do you even know how to use it?" You pretended to think about it. "Good point. Ok, mister. I'll give it to ya." You saw him sigh in relief.

     You leaned over his desk so you were closer to him. "On one condition." He face grew into one of a baby when you tell them they had to clean their room to go to the park. "What is it?" He asked.

     "Anything I need, whether it be a gun or a burrito, you'll give it to me if I ask for it. No questions, nothing. All you have to do is get it for me," you said. He looked at you before nodding. "I agree. Now can I have the cartridge?" He held his hand out.

     "Can I have my certificate?" You asked, putting your hand out. You raised your eyebrows at him. "Three?" You asked. He sighed, but nodded.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

     You grabbed the certificate and yanked it out of his hand. You felt the cartridge leave your hand, but you could care less. You were free. You looked up to him and smiled. "Pleasure doing business with ya, Hugey. I'll see ya soon," you said, turning around and walking out.

     You walked down the hall with confidence. You saw some of the patients and guards stare at you, but you only paid attention to one. You walked up to the gate. "I'm comin' back for ya, Ozzie. Riddle guy and I both. You'll be outta here in no time," you confirmed. He looked at you in confusion. "Um, yes. Ok... uh.... be good. Don't get into trouble."

     You looked at him sadly. "I'm gonna help ya, Penguin." You turned around and continued out of the asylum. You reached the hallway where a man handed you your clothes and a bag of your belonging. He nodded to a bathroom behind him for you to get dressed.

     You put on your dark clothes and shoved your few belonging into your pockets. You walked out and dropped the dress at his feet. "Keep it clean for me, will ya? Never know when I'll need it again." You began laughing as you walked out of Arkham.

     Everybody stared at you as you walked out smiling and laughing. You had managed to do it: get a free ticket out of this hell hole. You stopped and took another look at the certificate. You smirked before shoving it into your pocket.

     "Well that didn't last long." You looked up and saw Jerome leaning against the outside of the gate. You looked around before walking out to him. "They never can keep us in there for long." You shrugged. He pushed himself off and walked over to you.

     "You're doing so well, doll. Don't let the bird and Stabby Babs stop you, no matter how much they mean to you. You have to focus on your main goal. Our main goal," he instructed. You nodded at him. "I'm gonna make you proud, J."

     He put his hand to your cheek, but you didn't feel it. "You already are, princess."