Tiffany's

You stared at Barbara, who was sitting down with a cup of coffee in front of her. You walked over to the table. She stood up as you approached. You both stood there staring at each other before you tackled her in a hug.

"Please tell me you haven't began to hate me, too," you cried. She pulled away slightly and looked at you. "Why would I hate you? Who hates you?" She asked. You wiped away a couple of the tears that escaped. "It's a long story." She motioned to the table. "I'm guessing we both have time."

You both sat down. "Tell me," she ordered. You nodded. "I went to visit Tabs the other day." She nodded. "She wasn't happy to see me," you said, chuckling. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?"

You looked to Barbara in confusion. "Nobody told you?" She shook her head. "Penguin and I, we, uh, we killed Theo," you confessed. Her jaw dropped. "Shit," she mumbled.

She grabbed your hand. "Listen, Y/N. I am so sorry about everything. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to help you when you came back. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you face Theo and Tabitha." I watched the tears begin to pour out of her eyes. "But most of all, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you save Jerome."

You stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean, Barb? You were there. You were on the stage with him all night," I corrected. She shook her head. "But I did nothing! I could have done something, anything. I let him ruin everything we had going; Our friendship. But, I'm better now, and I know that everything we did was completely wrong-"

You put a hand up to stop her. "What do you mean?" You asked. She looked at you, her eyes finally stopping. "When I woke up, a man named Hugo-"

"Hugo Strange?" You cut her off. She nodded. "Yeah! You know him?" You nodded. "I've only been out of Arkham for a couple weeks now." She stared at you in shock. "You went back?" She asked. You nodded. "Not for long. I got Hugo to release me."

She perked up. "So, you're better, too?" She asked. You only looked at her. "I used blackmail." She looked down. "Oh."

"Well, that doesn't matter," she said. "At least you're back. We can be friends again, just like old times. Minus the killing." You smiled at her. "I missed you, Babs." She smiled back at you. "I missed you, too, Y/N."

     "Where are you staying?" You asked. She sighed. "No where solid. You?" She asked. You groaned. "I was at Edward Nygma's, but ever since he was arrested, let's just say, I can't go back." She nodded.

"We could stay together?" She offered. You shook your head. "The cops will be on our asses once they found out that two former Arkham inmates, and Maniax members, are staying together. It would be best if we met here most of the time. We can't afford being sent back. Even if we haven't done anything."

She nodded. "Good thinking. Hey," she stopped, causing you to look at her. "How are you?" She asked. You shrugged. "Fine." She stared into your Y/E/C eyes, then down to the scar on your face. She lifted hand and ran a finger along the scar.

"How are you really? I mean, tell me about everything. It must be hard having to deal with losing him alone," she said. You felt tears well up in your eyes. "Babs, without Jerome, you, and Tabby, I've felt so alone. You guys were all I had. Now, Jerome is gone, Tabitha hates me, and you were in a coma. Don't get mad at me for this, but I almost became friends with Lee."

She nodded, giggling slightly. "It's fine. Don't worry about me. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there. So, what're you gonna do now?" She asked. You wiped your tears away and looked at her. "The only thing I can do. Do what Theo ripped away from him."

"And what is that?" She asked. You smirked. "That's what I'm trying to find out."