Old Friends

You walked into the Common Room. The sound of the gate opening caused everybody to look to you. They stared in shock at the sight of you. Most of them haven't seen you since the last time you were here, but you knew for a fact that they were aware of what has happened since then.

You looked around and saw Oswald sitting at the end of one of the tables. He was covered in muck and looked horrible. You walked over to him and sat across from him. You felt him look at you, but you ignored it.

"Hello, Oswald," you greeted, still not looking at him. "Y/N," he said, sighing in joy. You finally looked up to him. "The ole' looney bin ain't treatin' ya so good, is it? Don't worry. All these people need is for someone to show them who the boss is."

You noticed the tears fall from his eyes into some brown mush on his face. You pointed to it. "Who did that?" You asked. He looked to a man behind you that you recognized as Nigel. You made eye contact as he looked back to you. "I got this."

He looked at you with confusion, but you stood up, ignoring him. You climbed onto the table, causing many people to look at you, but not Nigel. "Ahem," you coughed. Nigel slowly turned at looked at you. Once he realized who you were, you noticed fear flicker in his eyes, even though he tried to hide it.

"I'm sure many of you remember me!" You announced. "And I'm sure you have all missed me. Sorry, I don't feel the same way. Anyway, you all tried to hurt my friend. I don't know if maybe it's all the meds, but you've somehow forgotten not to mess with my friends. Just because Sionis, Greenwood, Barbara, Dobkins, and Jerome aren't here, doesn't mean that I'm gonna let you walk all over me and my friends. I'm still in charge! And I'm now adding Oswald to the top. So, Nigel," you spat. "Step the fuck down. Learn your place."

You stepped off of the table and walked over to Oswald. He was looking at you in shock. "What does that mean?" He asked as you sat down. You smiled. "Well, friend, it means you now have power over the inmates. Enjoy it now, because we're not going to be here long."

...

You sat alone at the table. Oswald left awhile ago, but you were in no mood to go back to your horrid cell. You looked up as the gate opened and almost cried at the sight. You watched Aaron Helzinger walk into the room.

Aaron was part of the Maniax with you and Jerome. He disappeared while you guys were attacking the GCPD. He must have somehow ended up back in here!

You jumped up and ran to the brute. "Aaron!" You shouted, causing him to look at you. You saw that he noticed you and was familiar with your face.

"I remember you," he said, pointing at you. You smiled. "I'm glad, buddy! What happened to you?" You asked. He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. "You're the ginger's girlfriend. We were in the Maniax together."

Your eyes widened as he spoke complete sentences instead of his normal two words at a time. "Yeah! Yeah, we were! I can't believe you're here! You seem to be doing well," you pointed out. He nodded. "I'm doing better. I'm smarter. Where's your little boy toy?"

You froze at his sentence. "He, um, well, Aaron, Jerome, he, uh, Theo killed Jerome," you admitted. He looked at you emotionlessly. "He was going to kill all of us. You and me are lucky." You finally remembered Theo telling you he had Aaron locked up. You nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, you could say that."