No Plans

Oswald's P.O.V.

"Where could they have hid her?" Butch asked. I stared at the fireplace. That's the question I've been asking myself since Theo Galavan told me that he had my mother. My dear, sweet, loving mother.

"By now, they could have her in the bottom of a river, Butch. I don't know if the footage was old. Hell, it could even be fake, but I'm not risking it." I turned around so I was facing him. "Galavan is going to pay. Once I build an army of people that finally can see that, he's dead."

Butch put his finger up. "Why don't we ask that one chick!? What's her name? Umm..." I rolled my eyes. "Butch, I don't know if you've noticed, but there are many women in Gotham!" He looked to me and shook his head. "No. The ginger maniac's girlfriend."

I stared at him. That ginger haired freak and his girlfriend have caused a lot of damage in my work. They were only out of Arkham for days, and they somehow ruined everything, but Butch did make a solid point. If anyone were to hate Galavan as much as I do, it would be her. Galavan did kill the only thing she loved. There was only one problem.

"Y/N Y/L/N has been missing ever since the death of that psycho. No one has seen her, she hasn't committed any crimes. She might be in the pits of hell with her boyfriend for all we know," I said emotionlessly. Butch sighed. "Well, we can't go against him with just us two. He has all of Gotham on his side!"

I stared at him for a minute, realizing there was only one option. "Then we'll have to do what he says."