Knife For Hands

You ran down the side streets to avoid the rain. Edward was out doing his special errands again, and you decided to take a little trip to visit some old friends.

     You reached the building and ran inside. You were instantly met by men with guns. You put your hands up. "Who are you?" One of them asked. You smiled. "I'm a friend of the hosts." They all exchanged looks before one ran to the back.

     He was gone for a quick second before he ran back into the room. He eyed you before nodding his head. Two guards came and grabbed you, dragging you through the halls. Once you reached the room, you saw Tabitha and a man, waiting for you.

     The guards finally stopped, but they kept their grip on you. You looked around the place and noticed that is was nice and elegant; not that great compared to Theo's place, but one of the best you've seen.

     "Y/N?" Tabitha asked, taking a step towards you. You looked back to them and smiled. "Hiya, Tabby. It's been awhile." You turned to the man. "And you are?" You asked. "Butch Gilzean," he introduced. You examined him and realized he was missing his hand, but it was replaced with a knife. You smiled at it. "Nice."

     He held it up. "Ya like? We change it everyday. Yesterday it was a meat cleaver," he informed you. You nodded. Tabitha stepped in front of Butch so you couldn't interact with him. "What are you doing here? What happened to your face?" She asked.

     You furrowed your eyebrows at her. Before you answered, you looked back to the men that were still holding you. "Can you have your brutes let me go. I'd like to have this conversation in private." Butch nodded at them to leave.

     "I'm not joking," Tabitha continued when the men were gone. "What are you doing back?" You scoffed at her. "What's wrong, Tabs? I don't remember you and me leaving off on a bad note. I actually considered you as a sister," you confessed, but she wasn't backing down. You walked closer to her. "I think we all know why I came back to Gotham."

     She began to look angry. "You're lucky I don't skin you right here," she threatens, walking around the couch. You followed her. "For what?" You threw your arms up. She stopped and spun around towards you. "Killing my brother!" She screamed.

     You stopped at stared at her. "You're kidding, right? This is some joke? Tabitha, Theo is the one that killed Jerome! He almost killed you! What happened to you? What did he do?" You asked. She scoffed. "He's my brother. No matter how much I was trying to save you, I didn't want him to die. He's my brother!"

     You smirked and raised a finger. "Correction: he was your brother. Can't forget to use past tense." She leaped at you, but Butch held her back. "You had no right to kill him," she growled. You began laughing. "I had every right to kill him! If it wasn't for your pathetic brother, Jerome would be alive!"

     Butch finally let go of Tabitha. You sat down on the couch and shook your head. "I can't believe that you actually hate me. I was kind of excited to come here and see you again. Guess I should know by now that a Galavan can't be trusted." She glared at you, but you stood up.

     You began walking out before turning to her. "Hey, Tabby. Remember when your amazing brother was holding a knife to your throat and was going to kill you, but me and Jerome made sure that didn't happen? Make sure you know who your real friends are, because you let one of them die."