Chapter 3

~*David *~

After Leslie put me and De'Asia out the house, I gave her a couple days to get her head together then went back home. Ever since I came back home Leslie has been distant. She doesn't want to be around me, won't touch me or even look at me. We don't even sleep in the same room! She locked me out of our bedroom so I'm in one of the guest rooms. My heart is broken but today I am putting a stop to all this. I marched down the hall to our bedroom and kicked the door in.

   "If yo' dumb ass would've checked, you would've known I had the door unlock." She said while getting dress. That comment made my blood boil.

   "My 'dumb ass' bought you everything you own Leslie. Don't act like you been living this lifestyle when you basically just started. I made you who you are today and you wanna disrespect me? I should punch you in yo' throat just for making that comment. Don't forget who payed yo' way through college!" I shouted while charging towards her but then stopped. Why I am getting angry when I'm supposed to be fixing things? I was snapped out of my thoughts by a punch to my right eye.

   "You son of a bitch! You wanna bring up old stuff? How about the time when yo' family cut you off because you raped that girl in college? Who was there to pay yo' bail and lawyer fees? Me! I had to degrade myself and become a stripper! I had sex with the judge, the lawyers and all them white muthafuckas in order to get you out of jail. I loved you so much that I was willing to ruin my good girl reputation for your freedom! You want to down me and say you made me? Nigga I damn near made you! If I didn't get you out of jail you wouldn't even be the lawyer you are today! You should be on yo' knees thanking me!" She yelled while throwing successful punches at me. She was beating my ass like I was a random nigga on the street instead of her husband.

I pulled a bitch nigga move and bit her arm when she put me in a headlock. I was scared for my life as she chased me around the house. I thought I was Dash from the Incredibles but she grabbed me by my shirt and threw me on the ground. She hopped on top of me and started kissing me all over. What the hell?

   "What are you doing Leslie?" I asked when she reached my belt buckle.

   "I want the D duh." She said then pulled my pants down to my ankles. I pushed her off of me and stood up. I pulled my pants up and she went for them again.

   "Did you take your meds?" I asked while slapping her hand away.

   "No and I don't need to." She said while walking away from me. I grabbed her hand and led her to our bed room. I grabbed her medication and handed it to her.

   "Take them now Les."

   "No. I feel fine David, I really do." She said then forced a smile. I grabbed them out her hand and took two pills out of the bottle. I closed the bottle and put them back on the dresser.

   "Take them before I make you take them." I said stepping closer to her.

   "Fine."

She took the pills out my hand and grabbed her bottle water off the night stand. She popped the pills in her mouth then gulped them down with the water. She might have whopped my ass not that long ago but I was still Big Daddy D around here. I sat down next to her on the bed and pulled her into me.

   "Les you know I love you with all my heart and I didn't mean to say those things to you. I was just heated at that moment and it flew out my mouth." I said while rubbing her back.

I put Leslie through some thangs during college. I got high and drunk at a party and I raped some random girl at the party. It was my first time drinking and smoking so I was gone. The next day I was arrested and my parents cut me off. I had no one on my side except Leslie, my brother Chris and Angela. I didn't know how I was going to get out of jail because my parents didn't want anything to do with me. To make matters worse they threatened to cut Chris off also if he used their money to help me out.