Chpater 16

~*Malani Pov*~

   "Zay stop acting like that." I said walking in my room holding the towel around me.

   "Lani I ain't acting like nothin'. I just don't want to go." He said shrugging his shoulders.

   "Really Zay? It's thanksgiving and you should be thankful that you now know the truth. You, Lu and Drew need to stop being childish because she only did what was right. We are going to this dinner tonight whether you like it or not." I said dropping my towel and sitting on the edge of the bed to put some lotion on.

   "Can we just stay here and have a good time?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and I started laughing.

Every since that night three weeks ago, Zay always want to be freaky. We didn't do much but see what each other liked and didn't like in the bedroom. I considered it experimenting because we didn't go all the way and have sex. It was more oral and feeling all on each other. I hate to say it but De'Asia was right because Zay got a mean tongue on him. I was running but still wanted more.

   "No because I miss Mama Lynn and we need to slow down before we go farther than we need to." I said walking over to the closet and grabbing my outfit.

   "Man you be trippin' Lani. Can you at least shake yo ass for me or somethin'?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

See that's why I didn't want me and Zay to share a room. The other day he saw me dancing and I just so happened to start shaking my ass. I didn't know that I could do that. Especially when I did one cheek at a time with my hands on my knees.

   "No because you wasn't even suppose to see that. Plus you need to get out so I can get dress." I said pushing him toward the door.

   "Man I see yo body every night so whats wrong with me seeing it now?" He asked licking his lips.

   "It's a problem because if you don't get out than you gon' try to start something that Imma have to finish." I said  smirking.

He started to respond than stopped his self and walked out the room shaking his head. I closed the door behind him and let out a deep sigh.

To be honest I wanted to take the next step but I was scared. I was afraid that if I gave Zay all of me then he will leave me. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this because we will be each others first but the thought is still in the back of my mind.

   "He wouldn't do that to you Lani because he loves you." I said out loud.

   "What if he get a taste of this punani then decide to leave me to see how somebody else feel wrapped around his manhood?" I replied to myself.

   "Then that's his fault because he gon' lose something good. Plus you have to have faith in yo man and take that chance."

   "You right. How'd you get so smart?" I said in my cat in the hat voice.

   "I get it from you boo."

   "Right, right." I said laughing.

Don't judge because this is the only way I can throw all negativity out the window. As you can see, it works.

~*Drew Pov*~

Me and my bros were sitting in the living room waiting on the girls. They were taking forever and gon' cause us to be late.

   "How y'all think this dinner gon' play out?" Lu asked breaking the silence.

   "I've already forgiven her but if she got more secrets than I can no longer fuck with her like that." I said truthfully.