Chapter 27

~*Malani Pov*~

I been stuck with this crazy ass bitch for two weeks now and I'm upset that no one tried to come rescue me. I know me and Zay got into it before I got taken by nutty here but he still should be looking for me.

   "Do you like yo' hair Lani?" Sage asked me and I saw hope in her eyes.

   "Its straight." I shrugged my shoulders.

I was mad but I didn't want her to know so. This bitch had my long natural hair cut into a bob colored a mixture between purple and blue. I mean my hair use to touch my ass and it took me all my life to get it that long. She somehow did it while I was sleep. I woke up mad and ready to fight until she put a knife to my neck.

   "Well come on. We going to Walmart right quick." She said grabbing her purse.

I told her that I had to use it first and she let me go by myself. I guess she starting to trust me. I got in the bathroom and locked the door. I check under the sink and grabbed the plastic ziploc bag that Lola said she left for me. She was helping me but I didn't know why.

I held the bag up to the dim hotel light and saw a number of things. It was a small screw driver, a pocket knife, two white pills, a toothpick and some money. I was confused by the toothpick and pills but they will come in handy I guess. I put the bag back and flushed the toilet to make it sound like I was finishing up. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom.

I didn't have my purse or phone so I told her I was ready and we made our way to a car. Each time we did leave I noticed it was a different car each time. I guess she was trying to cover her tracks.

We made it to Walmart and she made me put some shades on. I followed behind her until she made me go get some paper plates all the way on the other side of the store. I walked as slow as possible until something made my heart speed up.

~*De'Asia Pov*~

   "Layla. When you gon' put YaYa down? You turnin' her into a little brat and she only a month and some weeks." I asked as Layla took Alaya out her car seat for the fifth time since we got to Walmart.

Layla made me bring her because Alaya needed some more pampers but Layla went and got some other shit. I honestly picked up some shit too but I had to get all my things in threes.

   "Leave me alone De. If my baby be spoiled then let me worry 'bout it." Layla snapped.

   "Sorry mama bear. I didn't mean to talk 'bout yo' offspring like that." I said sarcastically.

I turned around and looked at the vast selection of pampers. You had the real cheap ones that last for like 30 minutes or the ones thats expensive for no reason but comfortable for the baby. I saw someone staring at me out the corner of my eye so I turned around.

It was a girl with some shades on and colorful hair. She was looking me up and down and I was doing the same. I put my hand on my belly and really looked at her. She was thick and if she took them shades off then I know her eyes would be pretty. I looked at the tat on her thigh and it reminded me of the same tat Lani got. I bucked my eyes when I saw a sister tat. I looked at my shoulder and it was the same one. I thought it was just a coincidence until I saw the charm braclet. I looked at my wrist and it was the same.

   "What you lookin' at?" Layla asked walking over to me.

   "Thats Lani right there." I said pointing at the girl who was still standing there.

   "Go make sure."

I started my wobble walk over to the girl and I was a few feet away when I saw that girl I fought on Halloween come snatch the girl up.