Chapter 18

Warning! Some what sexual chapter!

~*Malani Pov*~

So today is Valentine's Day and I was preparing to spoil the heck out of Zay. I wanted to cater to him and have him relax. He pampered me in Jamaica not that long ago so I want to return the favor.

Speaking of Jamaica, we had a ball. I never felt so free and alive. The people were so sweet and generous. Not to mention the clothes and souvenirs I got from there.

What I loved most was how nice Zay was being. He claimed he was making up for my birthday a couple of months ago. I told him that I had fun on my birthday when we just chilled with the fam and had cake but he insisted that this was a chance for a better birthday.

Lord was it better! We did everything we could from zip lining to scuba diving and feeding sharks. Two weeks wasn't enough for me because I wanted to do everything.  I was just a ball of energy and I was so hyped to learn some Jamaican slang. While we were there Sheena was our translator if we couldn't understand what someone was saying. She was a big help because this was her original home and she even got to see some family.

I heard the timer go off and I rushed into the kitchen to take the red velvet cake out the oven. I quickly frosted it and then ran to take a shower. When I got out I dried myself off, put some lotion and deodorant on then laid on the bed all sexy like. I had the house to myself because Jade was at Drew house and De was on a date with Lu.

I laid on the bed listening to some slow jamz while also listening out for the door. Now even 30 minutes later I heard the front door then Zay voice.

   "The fuck? Why the lights out?" I heard him say while flicking the switch up and down.

I had went to the breaker box and turnt the lights out and lit candles all over the house. I heard Zay call my name but then I heard the envelope I had sitting on the living room table being opened.

   "Lani where yo ass at? Talkin' 'bout some 'if you want it come get it'?" I did a silent laugh then quickly went back to looking sexy.

I heard footsteps and I now knew he was in the kitchen eating a piece of cake like I told him. I heard a satisfied groan and knew he liked the cake. I then heard the chair being pushed back and the faucet running.

   "I hope you picking these damn petals off the floor later!" He yelled and I knew by the echo that he was now walking down the hallway of love as I called it.

I sat up and let my hair out the ponytail and laid back down making sure it was spread out framing my face. As soon as I laid back down I heard the door open. I lowered my eyes to a more seductive look and looked at him.

   "Damn Lani." He said walking over.

Zay hand was just about to touch me and I hopped out the bed and shook my finger in his face.

   "Slow ya roll buddy boy. I need you to get rid of them clothes." I said walking over to my radio and putting a CD in. A couple seconds later Beyonce Get Me Bodied blared through the room. It was fast paced but I could make it work.

I put some stilettos on and struted over to the stripper pole that I had installed this morning. As the beat started I grabbed the pole and walked around.

I looked over at Zay and saw him stroking himself slowly. He was biting his lip and looking my body up and down. I went around the pole one more time before jumping on it. I prayed to the lord that I didn't fall. I climbed up the pole and went all the way to the top. My ceiling was pretty high so when I reached the top I had to catch my breath.