Don't Underestimate Her

Barbara's P.O.V.

     I stood there, watching the t.v. Every channel was talking about how Theo Galavan is a hero for killing Jerome, but I knew better. He killed my best friend's lover. He did this for attention.

     "Am I a hero?" Theo asked, walking into the room. "You are no hero," I thought. I scoffed. "Apparently." Does this mean I can be a hero for killing people now? Jim does it and he's a hero. Theo does it and now he's bigger than Jim. Funny.

     He came up behind me and watched himself. That's all he cared about: himself. What was he going to do with me? Kill me too?I'm not going to be here long enough to find out, but I sure as hell am getting what I want first.

     "Now the real fun begins," he said. "Poor Jerome," I said, watching a video of him pop up. "Yes, very sad," he faked, but I was too busy watching Y/N in the background as Jerome laughed.

     "Such a compelling character, but limited," he criticized. "No, he was never going to last long." I began to get angry, but quickly controlled it. "I don't know about that." I turned my head so I was looking at him. "That kid had a way about him. He always brought the best out in people."

     Theo looked at me in confusion. "How so?" I smirked. "Look what he did to Y/N. He made her into the badass he knew she could be. Too bad she's gone too." He frowned. "Where did she go?" I kept a straight face. "I don't know. The real question is: When will she be back?"

     I know he was trying to hide it, but I could see the fear on his face, causing me to smirk. "Aw. Poor baby. Did you get a bump?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

     "I don't think Miss. Y/L/N will be back anytime soon," he said. I frowned at him. "Haven't you learned yet?" I asked. He furrowed his bushy eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't underestimate her."