Introduction

☰☰☰☰☰  Welcome Back!  ☰☰☰☰☰ 

Hello, reader!

This is the second book in the Her Destiny Series. If you have not read Book One: Her Fated Destiny, then you shouldn't be here quite yet. You cannot read this book without reading the first, you will be very confused. 

Her Redeemed Destiny is the next leg in Reeve's journey, and it picks up right where Her Fated Destiny left off. Boy, its going to get a little excited! Can I get a hell yeah? 

I want to thank all my readers for sticking with me through the first book, and I hope that you will enjoy the second book. I am very grateful for your support, and I'm looking forward to your comments through out! :D 

For those of you who want more overview before reading, as usual there is a reviews page at the end of the book. But watch out, I can't guarantee spoiler free content there.

  I love cliffhangers, plot twists and foreshadowing. I'm very fond at keeping you on the edge of your seat because its the type of book I like to read ;)   

  I would love your constructive criticism, but please don't comment on how my book isn't how you think it should be. This is my book, I don't care what you say bad about me. I write because I love to. If you don't like it, leave.   

  And finally, as I'm so kindly reminded by certain people, I feel the need to address this right out front. Her Destiny Series consists of novellas. Therefore, this book is a novella! Meaning, it is shorter than usual books, yet longer than a short story. If you don't like novellas, you are welcome to leave right now and take your hate with you. Enough said?   

This is now a completed book. 

(but needs majorly edited) 

WARNING: I apologize in advance for the ending of this book, it has upset a lot of people, and I can't say enough apologies. I was a teen and I wrote stupidly. I wish I could fix my mistake because you guys don't deserve that. So, yeah, just beware, and I'm sorry forever.

☰☰☰☰ Synopsis ☰☰☰☰

She's seen it all. Every horror, every demon.

She's walked straight through the fires of hell and experienced the dark side of werewolves. But, when she thought everything was over, the Aloysius Pack saved her. With their help, Reeve has learned the meaning of life again, and now she stands with more strength than before. 

She's ready to avenge her lost family but she learns that everyone has their secrets and she will soon find herself centered in a war between two packs of legend. Death follows her wherever she goes and she has to decide where she stands.

It was her fate that led her to freedom ...

Will she fight for her family? Or will she betray them?

I will not be accepting any translations at this time.