• Reviews •

I am truly honored by you guys. I always get a bit teary reading the reviews. Thank you so much! 

✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙

"Honestly...if I thought the first book was amazing and emotional, I was surely mistaken. This book is just, WOW it is incredible. You really are amazing at writing and you expressed so much more emotion in this book then the last one, like honestly I cried more in this one. It truly is an absolutely beautifully amazing story, although my favorite brothers died, I understand why and I think that's what really got me crying most. But seriously, amazing book." 

~NicoleBookLover7

"Your writing is just .. amazing. You use contractions (thank god! some authors don't) and everything just flows really well. The plotting is great, the characters are fantastic, and it's very poetic and heartwrenching. Thank you so much for this fantastic read!"

sapphic-snake 

"The first book had me. I loved it. Then the second book happened and I was all like excited and stuff but the way you presented this book was great. You tied in so many different stories and characters like you could literally write a third book alone for Joel or someone cause I feel like there is a lot of backstory there. God this book was just as impressive as the first, I love the whole thing. I love your writing its unlike any author I've ever known. I don't have a heart now because of you but its okay, I don't regret taking this journey with you. Best book ever. Best book on wattpad. Best series in the world! Girl, I want a published version now. Thank you for writing for us, I sure appreciate it and I'm sure future readers will, too. I look forward to more books from you." 

JackieLobos

"I enjoyed both books and I'm glad that there wasn't any cliches ... but I kinda wanted her to find her mate." 

Outkast97

"The way that you write is simply just extraordinary, really gave me the feels. I cried and grieved a lot for the characters in this book, meaning you are great at writing because I don't often cry much to just books. I hope you might publish this in the future." 

MinaBias

"I'm in loss of words...this is an amazing book series that I have ever come across on wattpad. Throughout the book I have cried, laughed, smiled and adored each and every character. I am really amazed by your writing, author. You really have a great future ahead. All the best!" 

~Prajwala_10

"Hey just have to say...this book was by far amazing and exceeded my expectations. You write so beautifully, with grace and elegance, how you're able to describe such raw emotions is only if you have been through them in the same way. It was astonishing. Thank you and I'm so ready for the third book! I wish it never has to end but thank you! I hope one day you take it to the next level. I already see your talent seeping through this book." 

~MaKellMason

 ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙

This will be updated periodically as reviews are given.