Q & A

You guys sure did have a lot of questions, my goodness.

If you have a question that isn't answered below, feel free to comment or PM me! (: 

Enjoy!

✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙

Question || Why did Asher have to die?

Answer || This is by far the most asked question and before I go to answer it, I would just like to say that I cried during the scene when he died and he was one of the characters I was most attached to. His death wasn't only rough on you guys, trust me. But, I ended up killing Asher because once I decided that Leon would go, I got this feeling that it wouldn't be fair to separate them. Asher and Leon have been so close, brothers to the death ... and that's what happened. It just felt right, even if it ruined all of our hearts. I'm sorry. 

Question || How did Reeve become an Alpha?

Answer || I had originally had plans for her to become an Alpha before book two. Joel was an Alpha without descendants and he knew that his time was nearing. He recognized Reeve's ability to make the sacrifice for the ones she loved and from there he had chosen her. Of course, an alpha without descendants, the alpha title can be passed to the wolves next in rank but both the Beta's and Gamma had refused the title several times in the past. There is an entire story to Joel and the Radburn Pack. But yeah, Joel knew that the Radburn Pack needed a new Alpha, and Reeve just fit the puzzle. Plus, we all knew she was going to end up an Alpha anyway, she's too badass. 

Question || What kind of wolves make up Radburn Pack?

 Answer ||  The Radburn Pack consists of rogues that Joel came across and brought together to unite in brotherhood. Before anyone asks, yes, my books have the 'typical' rogues that are insane and sport killing sprees for fun; as sighted in the first and second book. But, there are also the rogues in the Radburn Pack. They found a brotherhood in one another therefore they technically are no longer rogues (but I'm keeping the term cause its cool). Rogues can band together to forge their own pack and not every rogue has ill intentions. So, I guess I did a mix of cliche rogue and new rogue. Enjoy it?

Question || Why is Cassius a Beta? 

Answer || After Asher's death, Cassius was the next wolf in rank to be given the title. Of course, lets take a moment to admire how a half-blood managed to become Beta of the largest pack in America. He truly is special and I think it was a good closing for his doubts, he belongs to the wolves and he proved it. 

Question || What made you kill Leon?

Answer || Honestly, it was just one of the moments where the characters came to life and wrote their own story. It just happened. 

Question || Who were the two blonde wolves that died?

Answer || Leon, who was the first to fall, and then Asher.