As soon as I get home I flop onto my bed with a deep but happy sigh. Yoongi sits next to me and looks at me.

"You seem especially happy right now." He observes.

"Yeah, I am... I had a pretty good day." I reply as I stare up at the ceiling.

"But I heard you collapsed in sports class today?" Yoongi frowns.

"I did." I sit up and rest my hands in my lap. "But Jungkook made everything better."

Yoongi tilts his head and tries to make eye contact with me, looking at me curiously.

"What did he do?" He asks.

"He's so nice to me, and he doesn't look at me like I'm weird or different like everyone else does." I say.

"Have you got a crush on him already? How cute." Yoongi teases and I lightly punch him in the shoulder.

"But isn't he so cute and sweet?" I sigh blissfully and Yoongi laughs.

"You might finally get a boyfriend," he says, "and then you can stop complaining to me about how lonely you are."

My cheeks turn red at the thought of it; Jungkook as my boyfriend. I want it to be real, but...

"I bet you he doesn't like me like that though..." I groan.

"Why not? You're perfectly lovable." Yoongi blinks at me.

"I don't think I'm his type..." I mumble. "He's the boy that all the girls swoon over."

"Doesn't mean he wants them." Yoongi shrugs.

"But there's no way he'd want me, especially not over some pretty girl." I lower my gaze to my hands in my lap, staring at them sadly.

"I'm not so sure about that, Chimmy." He uses his childhood nickname for me and I pout at him.

"No, but seriously, I've seen the way he looks at you." He continues. "I think you have a pretty good chance."

"Really?" I suddenly look up at him with a glint of hope, gauging the look in his eyes to see if he's lying.

"Really. I don't think he likes girls." He adds.

"I hope you're right..." I sigh.

"Of course I'm right, I always am." He ruffles up my hair with a grin, "and you know it."

He is right, I do know it. It's impossible for him to know everything, but he has a good instinct, and I hope he's right this time too.