二十一

It's been a couple of weeks since I first had that dream about Jungkook, and I still don't feel the same.

Part of me still craves him, but we haven't moved past kissing and holding hands. It's probably for the best though, because this is my first time in a real relationship. I need to take it slow.

I'm currently at his house, sitting curled up in his lap while he plays video games. I said I felt lonely because mum was at work and Yoongi was away seeing family, so I was alone at home and bored. Jungkook said I should come over, so here I am.

He was playing online with his friend from his last school, so I decided to just cuddle him while he kept playing. I was just happy to have some company.

His parents are out for some work event right now, so we're the only ones in the house. Unless you include the cute, fluffy little dog that greeted me when I came in.

Jungkook told me the dog belongs to his older brother Taehyung. He's currently living on campus at his university, so he left Yeontan here.

The dog made itself comfy on the bed next to us, sleeping quietly. It probably just wants some company too.

Just sitting here makes me feel tired and I let my heavy eyelids close as I lean my head against Jungkook's chest. I can hear his calm heartbeat and I feel the gentle rise and fall of his chest.

"I can catch up with Yugyeom later if you're bored mochi." He spoke up, surprising me slightly.

"No, I'm comfy." I mumble.

"Are you sure?" He asks uncertainly.

I simply nod and burrow my head more into his chest. He chuckles and continues playing, resting his head on my shoulder.