十九

"Jimin?" Jungkook tilts his head slightly at me to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I blink and look at him, drawn from my thoughts.

"Do you trust me?" He suddenly asks out of the blue.

Where is this coming from? I wonder.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" I frown slightly.

"Because... I closed the door for a reason." He bites his lip uncertainly with his eyes down.

"W-what?" I gulp as he steps closer to me, making me feel trapped even though I'm not backed up against a wall.

He stops when our faces are mere inches apart, and I can see clearly the look in his eyes. I suddenly feel hot under his gaze and my cheeks are burning up.

"You know I like you a lot." He murmurs, his head tilting as he leans in to kiss me.

I instantly melt into the lustful kiss, as his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer.

"I like you a lot too." I mumble shyly, already sensing where this is going. "But I'm scared."

"It's okay baby, you know I won't ever hurt you. Right?" He kisses my forehead, making me light up with a smile instantly.

"Yeah." I nod, feeling much calmer already.

He kisses my nose, then my lips again, then he lightly kisses under my jaw and my breath hitches.

He kisses down my neck and my heart feels like it's pounding in my chest as I grip his shirt tightly.

Because he's holding our bodies together I can feel his growing member against mine. It made me nervous that he could feel me too, because I've never done something like this before.

But I knew I could trust him.

"You ready?" He asks as he gives my neck another soft kiss.

I simply nod and he smiles. He takes the hem of my shirt and pulls it up, taking my shirt off and dropping it onto the floor. He does the same to my pants, leaving me only in my underwear.

He grabs my bare thighs and lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist to hold myself to him.

He carries me over to his bed and lays me down under him, his arms supporting him on either side of my head. My legs are still around him.

He kisses me and I kiss him back, closing my eyes as I melt into his touch. He runs his hand down my chest and stomach to my member, palming it through my boxers.

I let out a moan with his lips still locked on mine as he continues to touch me. To my embarrassment I notice pre cum already dripping from my tip.

But Jungkook isn't bothered, taking off my boxers and putting a hand on my member. He moves down and licks the tip before taking me whole in his mouth.

I moan as I thrust my hips up into his movements up and down on me, making my member hit the back of his throat.

I can feel his tongue run up my length as my dick twitches, and I release my climax into his mouth. He swallows it and swipes his tongue across his lips.

"How was that babyboy?" He smirks.

"G-good." I mumble, curling up and covering my face with my hands out of embarrassment.

Jungkook laughs and gets on top of me again; laying me on my back and pinning my hands beside my head, and he sits on my stomach lightly.

"How about I fuck you now, hm? I'll make you feel really good." He hums in my ear. "I promise it won't hurt."

"I-" I don't get a chance to reply as a loud and incredibly irritating ringing sound cuts me off, and in a moment I blink and find myself alone, in my room.

"What the... fuck?" I grumble as I sit up slowly, feeling something in the bed that makes me pause.

"Oh my god..." I sigh as I lift the sheets and see cum on the bed between my legs.

I just had a wet dream... about Jungkook.

I mentally slap myself at the shame. At the same time however, part of me is disappointed that it was only a dream.

It's then that I realise I woke up because someone was calling me. I grab my phone and see a missed call from Yoongi.

I call him back and he answers quickly, also quick to question me.

"Why didn't you answer me?" He asks straight away.

"I was asleep, asshole. You woke me up." I groan.

"Ha, suck shit." He retorts.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.