十七

It's mid-day on Saturday and I'm currently standing outside the cinema waiting for Jungkook.

We planned to meet up to watch a movie first before going back to his place and working on that poster for class.

I'm feeling nervous as I stand near the doors awkwardly and look around to hopefully find Jungkook among the few people walking past.

I'm nervous because we only just confessed our feelings to each other, and now this feels like a first date (even though we mostly planned this to get school work done).

We've never seen each other outside of school either, so this feels different to usual.

"Mochi!" I hear his voice and I turn to see him walking towards me.

I smile broadly as soon as I see him, but my breath catches in my throat when he wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me close to him.

"Kookie-" I pause as he leans in close to me, his lips just about touching my own.

He presses them to mine softly and grins into the kiss before pulling away and allowing some space to form in between us.

"Did you miss me?" He coos.

"I saw you yesterday." I remark, trying to keep my composure.

"It's cute how you try to act cool and all." He teases and I bite my lip.

"C'mon, at least pretend you can't tell it's an act." I whine.

"No way, I just can't see you like that. You're too fluffy!" He laughs.

I groan but he takes my hand and pulls me inside the cinema before I can keep complaining.

"You wanted to watch this one right?" He looks to me as he points to a movie poster on the wall.

"Yeah." I nod.

He continues to hold my hand in his until he has to pay for his ticket, and I have to hide the pout that wants to form on my face when the cool air hits my warm hand.

But once I paid for my ticket and bought some popcorn he took my hand again, making me smile happily.

"Where do you wanna sit?" He asks inside the theatre.

"Over there." I point towards the middle of all the rows.

We go over and sit in the centre of the row, and I place the popcorn between my thighs so I can eat it without removing my hand from Jungkook's.

I don't realise just how much bigger his hands are until further into the movie when he interlocks his fingers with mine, and I can feel how his fingers engulf the whole back of my hand.

I shift my gaze from his veiny hand to his bare arm, which even in this low lighting I can clearly see is nicely toned and muscular. Yet in comparison to his manlier features his face is so cute.

I can't help but imagine what the rest of his body must look like; I wonder if he's hiding a nice set of abs under that sleeveless shirt...

After staring at him for so long he finally notices and glances over at me.

"Is something wrong?" He tilts his head.

"Nope." I look away and back at the movie, my whole body feeling hot.

I hear him giggle quietly, knowing full well that I was totally checking him out. But he doesn't say anything and keeps watching the movie.