十二

"Okay, would you rather... embarrass yourself in front of the whole school or me?" Jungkook asks.

"The whole school." I admit.

"Really? Okay, your turn then."

"Hmm... would you rather Ilsung poured the water on me or he punched you in the stomach?" I say.

"I'd rather he punched me." He replies without hesitation.

"Why? That would hurt." I pout.

"I'm used to it, so it's not that bad". He shrugs, and looking at his distant gaze in that moment I decide not to ask.

"Your turn." I say instead.

"Would you rather kiss Ilsung for $10,000 or kiss Yoongi for nothing?" He asks.

"Ew, Yoongi for sure." I laugh.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"I hate Ilsung, there's no way that would even be worth $10,000." I scowl.

"Damn, should I have said $1,000,000 instead then?" He laughs.

"Not even for that. No amount of money could make me kiss someone I don't like." I shake my head.

"Fair enough." He says with a slow nod of his head.

"Alright, would you rather accidentally see me naked or I accidentally see you naked?" I grin.

Jungkook takes a moment to think about this question, probably wondering what I might think of him depending on his answer.

"I'd rather... see you naked?" He says cautiously.

"Perv." I joke and my eyes turn into crescents with my cheeky grin.

"Fine, what would you rather? See me naked or I see you naked?"

I gulp and blink at him, but he's smirking back at me. I look down and go through the same thought process: what will he think if I say what I'm really thinking?

"Uh, I'd want to see you... naked." I mumble.

"You'd want to?" He teases as he leans over to me, "maybe one day, babyboy."

"B-baby... boy." My eyes widen as my cheeks burn up and my heart starts pounding in my chest. Did he really just call me that? Oh my god, I think I just died.

"Ooh, do you like that?" His grin widens.

"I-it's your turn, dumbass." I bite my lip and turn away so he can't see how red my cheeks must be.

"Hm. Would you rather..." he leans back and narrows his eyes as he thinks of a question.

Thank god he moved on, or I'd probably embarrass myself even more than I just did.

"Would you rather be a daddy or a babyboy?" He asks and my breath gets caught in my throat.

God dammit, is he trying to stir up my bradycardia symptoms or what? Because my whole body feels like it's on fire right now.

"C'mon..." I groan. "You're just teasing me now."

"Hey, I asked the question, you gotta answer it." He gives me a smug look.

"Or are you a switch?" He adds.

"Babyboy." I answer quickly but quietly, almost as if I expected to get away with him not hearing me. But of course he heard me anyway.

"You do like it, don't you?" He smirks.

I look up at him shyly, certain that he can clearly see the crimson shade on my cheeks.

"Okay okay," his expression softens, "it's your turn now."

"Would you rather, uh, Yoongi hears you masturbating, or I walk in and see you masturbating?" I ask, trying not to focus too much on the mental image that suddenly came up in my mind.

"You." He answers simply with a wink.

"You nasty." I joke playfully and we both laugh.

"You're gonna give me a heartattack..." I mumble impulsively, and I gasp when I realise I said it out aloud.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"Uh, nothing." I shrug it off. "Your turn."

"Let's see, would you rather... get a boner in the middle of sports class and everyone sees, or get a boner in sex ed and the teacher sees your dick when you flip it up in your waistband?" He questions.

"Oh my god, uh..." I try to think of an answer.

What would be worse: everyone thinking you're horny in freaking sports class or just one person seeing your boner in sex ed, where you can be blamed less for it?

"I'd rather the teacher." I answer. "I mean they can't blame me so much if it's sex ed right?"

"And it's not like a teacher would ever say anything." Jungkook chuckles. "They'd never look at you the same though."

"Oh well." I shrug and we both laugh again.