As I'm walking into school for the day I nearly get the life scared out of me; with my earphones in and music playing loudly I fail to hear Jungkook coming up behind me.

He throws an arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him slightly and grinning down at me. I can already feel my heartbeat rising just looking at him and feeling his warm touch around me.

"Morning mochi!" He chirps, and I can't help but smile.

"Morning Kookie." I reply, and his smile widens.

"Do you feel better today?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm fine now." I say, "but thanks for worrying about me."

"Well I don't want my precious friend to get hurt." He teases, poking my cheek with his finger.

My cheeks instantly start to heat up and I avoid his gaze, but there's still a shy smile plastered on my face.

At that moment the bell rings for homeroom and we have to go to different rooms. He retracts his arm and gives me a final pat on the shoulder.

"I'll see you later then." He flashes me a quick smile before heading off to his class.

I continue on to my class cheerfully now that I've seen Jungkook. When I walk inside I sit down next to Yoongi.

"What's with you today?" Yoongi asks with furrowed brows.

"What are you talking about?" I look at him judgingly with a raised eyebrow.

"You're smiling like an idiot." He replied. "Oh wait," he added, "you must have seen Jungkook already huh?"

"Maybe." I can't hide the grin that spreads across my face.

"You're so obvious." He sighs.

"I can't help it." I shrug nonchalantly.

Soon the bell goes and we head to our first classes. I'm alone for the morning, but it's okay because I can just draw the time away.

I don't even listen to the teacher, too busy sketching all over my notebook. At first I think I'm drawing someone random like I usually do, but after actually stopping to look at the person's face I realise it looks like Jungkook.

It has his dark, doe eyes and sweet bunny smile. I laugh a little quietly to myself at the likeness to the cute boy.

I hear the door to the classroom open and close and unconsciously turn my head to the sound; a student seems to have come back from the toilet.

At that moment I decide I need to go, and take the chance to stretch my legs. I raise my hand and get permission from the teacher and quickly leave the room.

I walk along to the nearest toilets while humming a tune, but I stop when I hear familiar voices around the corner. I stand close to the wall but I don't look around, just listening to work out who it is.

"Look..."