二十

I feel weird going back to school again after the dream I had about Jungkook. It's not like he knows it happened, because he couldn't. But I just feel dirty. Especially because part of me wanted it to be real...

Knowing he usually comes up behind me as I'm walking into school I decide to glance behind me; and sure enough I see him walking through the main gates.

I pause to wait for him, and when his eyes meet mine his face immediately lights up. He rushes up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder as we continue to walk into school.

"We have to submit that research poster today don't we?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I nod, then I frown when I realise: "and after that we have pe."

"We could just sit out, or skip it altogether." Jungkook suggests with a small shrug of his shoulders.

"No, I'll be fine." I shake my head.

"Okay." He says. "I don't want you to push yourself though."

Once again my mind wanders back to that dream; I bet I didn't have bradycardia in that dream.

But I do in real life, and it worries Jungkook. Would he not want to do that with me if he's worried about my heart? Because it doesn't ruin my life enough already...

But while we're sitting in class and Jungkook is giving the teacher our poster alongside some other students, I'm still thinking about it.

I'm wondering what it would actually feel like, whether he'd act similarly to what he did when I dreamt it. I wonder if it would feel as good as my dream told me.

Ugh, what am I thinking? I don't want to do that. I'm not ready...

I'm pulled from my messy thoughts as Jungkook returns to his desk and sits down next to me.

"You okay?" He waves his hand in front of my face.

"Y-yeah." I nod once, blinking at him.

"What were you thinking about?" He tilts his head out of curiosity.

"Nothing, really." I mumble, avoiding his gaze.

I can't help my mind coming back to think one more thing as I glance at him in the corner of my eye:

I wonder if he'd even want to do that with me...