Much to my and Jungkook's added frustration, Ilsung is obviously smug. After the teacher walks away he remains a moment to look at us with a triumphant smug before finally leaving.

I watch him angrily as he walks away but I notice Jungkook glancing over at Dawon again. She's looking back at him this time, and there seems to be a hint of sympathy and apology in her eyes.

"What a fucking asshole." Yoongi grumbles under his breath as he glares at Ilsung.

"C'mon, we need to get you cleaned up somehow." Jungkook stands up and looks at me, waiting for me to follow.

I sigh and stand up; my shirt is sticking to me like another layer of skin from the water, and my hair is dripping wet, hanging in my face messily. It's also kind of embarrassing to think other people might see me like this.

"Let's go." Jungkook says and I nod with my head lowered, following close behind him as he leads me out of the cafeteria to the toilets.

"You can go into one of the cubicles if you want and take off your shirt so I can try to dry it." Jungkook speaks again once we're alone in the toilets.

"It's okay." I take the shirt off right there and hand it to him.

What would be the point in hiding in the cubicle, he could practically already see everything through the soaked shirt anyway.

He holds the shirt under the dryer for a while until he's satisfied it's dry enough, then he turns to me again.

"Come here, we need to dry your hair too." He says.

"It's not that big a deal," I say, but I come closer anyway, and he places his hand on the back of my neck to gently guide my head under the dryer.

He runs his other hand through my hair, ruffling it up until it's dry enough to stop dripping on me. Then he lets me go and I straighten up again.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile.

"I'm sorry... you didn't deserve that, and it's my fault." He mumbles with his eyes down as I slip my shirt back on.

"I'm here for all of five minutes and already someone hates me..." He mutters under his breath.

"It's not your fault." I assure him, "and Ilsung is an asshole to everyone so don't worry about it."

"But I feel bad," Jungkook looks back up at me. "It wouldn't be so bad if he took it out on me, but he shouldn't have done that to you."

"Seriously, it's fine I swear." I laugh him off. "It's just water, and anyway it meant I got the chance to spend more time with you."

"Huh?" Jungkook tilts his head.

"Didn't you hear? The bell went a little while ago, so we've missed some class time." I say.

"Oh... no I didn't hear it." He shrugs. "Doesn't matter, I'd rather be here with you anyway."

"What do you say we skip class then?" I suggest with a sly grin. "We've already missed half of first period, so what would be the point in going now?"

"I like your thinking." He smirks back.