十八

We walk back to Jungkook's house and it doesn't take long; he lives closer to the cinema than me.

I don't feel in the mood for doing school work, but at least I get to do it with Jungkook. That makes it better.

We reach his house and my jaw slackens in awe at how nice it is. It's a big, fancy house with two storeys and a large car garage.

When we get inside we're quickly greeted by Jungkook's parents, and they smile brightly at me.

"Is this jimin? The boy you told us about?" His mother asks.

I blush slightly as I wonder what he might have said to them about me. Did he tell them that we're together?

Jungkook nods and his mother smiles at me, while his father shakes my hand and I immediately feel a little intimidated.

"It's nice to meet you." They said and I nodded.

"It's nice to meet you too." I smile politely.

"We've heard a bit about you from our Kookie." His mother begins. "It was nice of you to look after him when he arrived at school."

"Mum!" Jungkook groans and I laugh.

"It's no problem. I know how starting at a new school can be scary." I say.

"Well anyway, we have school work to do so we gotta go." He quickly excuses us and pulls me away by my arm.

"Okay honey," she calls out after us, "and if you do anything together remember to be safe!"

"Oh my god..." Jungkook mumbles under his breath in embarrassment and I stifle a giggle. "Whatever mum!"

We go upstairs and a little ways down the hallway until we get to his room and he closes the door behind us.

"Won't she immediately assume we're gonna be up to no good if you close the door?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Probably, but it's better than her peeking in to watch us kiss or something." He sighs. "She's way too comfortable with me having guys over."

"It's cute." I laugh. "I think my mum would want to give me privacy because I'm shy and she knows she'll embarrass me."

"I wish my mum was like that..." he grumbles. "I don't know how she can be so encouraging, it's weird."

"I think it's funny, and nice. You know she trusts you." I shrug.

"I guess." He mumbles.

He grabs his laptop and sits on the end of his bed, placing it on his lap. I sit down next to him.

"Let's get onto this poster." He says, loading it up on the screen.

"We need to talk about the role of adrenaline in the fight-flight-freeze response." I point to a part of the poster.

"You know it's actually pretty cool, in life-threatening situations adrenaline can give people extra strength." I tell him. "I guess you're just using more of your own strength than you usually can, but it's still cool. I've heard of a woman lifting a car off her husband when it dropped on him while he was working underneath it."

"That's cool." He acknowledges. "But I don't need adrenaline to give me more strength. I'm already super strong."

He smirks and flexes his arm, showing off his muscles. I look at him judgingly, but on the inside I'm enjoying the view.

"I doubt you could lift a car easily though. Normal humans aren't capable of that." I argue.

"Are you calling me normal? Pft." He scoffs at me. "Here, I'll show you how strong I am."

He gets up and walks over to a spacious enough part of the room, where he gets into position for a push up.

"Get on my back and I'll do a pushup no sweat." He looks at me confidently.

"Okay then." I smirk, sitting on his lower back and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Ready?" He slowly lowers himself down, and I expect to see his arms shaking slightly from my weight, but he was perfectly stable.

He's able to lower himself as far as my legs around him allow, and then he simply pushes himself back up again.

"How the fuck?" I exclaim.

That was hot. Unexpected, yes. But hot.

"I told you." He smirks and does it again a few times, making it look like nothing.

"Wow Kookie, you're not only not normal, you're not even human!" I joke.

He looks back at me and slides me off his back as he gets up.

"I told you not to underestimate me." He winks at me.

"Nah I don't know yet, I'm still not convinced." I tease with a smug grin.

He instantly knows what I'm trying to do and takes a moment to think before holding his arm out.

"Try hanging off my arm." He says.

I hold onto his arm with both hands and lift my feet off the floor, and his arm doesn't even drop slightly under my weight.

He raises his arm more to lift me higher in the air without any signs of struggle. I try to catch him off guard by suddenly clinging to him with my legs back around his waist and shifting my arms to around his neck.

He laughs and ruffles up my hair as I'm now clinging to his side like a koala. Again, all of my weight isn't enough to pull him down or even make him show any signs of struggle to stay upright.

"Boi what are you??" I frown up at him and he chuckles at me.

"I love everything about what you're doing right now babyboy." He speaks sweetly to throw me off.

"W-whatever." I stutter and let him go, avoiding his gaze.

He knows just how to fluster me, to get under my skin; but all in a good way. I don't want him to stop.